Compare Van Fleet Insurance
- Compare van fleet insurance providers now
- One short form – save time & money
Search & compare cheap quotes from UK fleet insurance providers including
Van fleet insurance quotes available right now by clicking the green button.
- Insure Your Vans Together
- Third Party & Fully Comprehensive Policies Available
- Liability Claims
- Legal Assistance
- Breakdown Recovery
- Goods in Transit
You can get fleet insurance for as little as 2 vehicles and there’s usually no upper limit with most insurance providers.
Van fleet insurance cover options
- Road risks – When it comes to road risk insurance you can choose what level of cover you want depending on your needs and budget. A third party only policy is the cheapest option but doesn’t provide any protection for your own vans (unless you get fire and theft included) whereas a fully comprehensive policy will provide the most protection.
- Goods in transit – If you want to protect the contents of your vans, whether they be your own equipment or goods you transport on behalf of customers, then goods in transit cover will provide protection for theft and damage.
- Liability claims – Liability claims are always a thing that companies need to be weary of since they can come at any time and often unexpectedly. Having cover in place will ensure you’re prepared, particular if you get legal expenses included too.
- Breakdown assistance – Breakdown assistance can be included in a van fleet insurance policy for an additional cost. Sometimes this works out cheaper than getting cover from a third party so it’s worth finding out what the additional cost would be.
Getting fleet insurance for your vans is not only more convenient than getting separate policies but it’s usually significantly cheaper too.
Why get van fleet insurance quotes online?
- Take the hassle out of getting quotes – Getting quotes can be a real chore if you have to call insurance providers one-by-one. Thankfully this is no longer necessary. Getting quotes online is incredibly easy and saves you a great deal of time, and often a good amount of money to.
- Amend your cover easily – Another benefit of getting quotes online is that you can very easily amend the type of policy you want. If you want to add or remove particular cover options then you can do this with the click of a button.
- No hard sell – When getting quotes online you also don’t have to deal with any hard sell, which could be the case when getting quotes over the phone. You can simply look through your quotes and pick the one that’s the best fit for your business.
Get van fleet insurance quotes now
To get van fleet insurance quotes from a panel of specialist providers now simply click the green button below. After you’ve provided the required information, you’ll then be able to compare your quotes.