If you have commercial property then getting the right protection is key.
We can help you find the right policy for your commercial property. Simply click the green button to get quotes from specialist providers now.
Cover available includes:
- Building insurance
- Contents cover
- Liability cover
- Legal expenses
- Fixtures and fittings
There are many benefits to getting commercial property insurance online:
- Flexible payment options
- All sizes of property covered
- Instant cover and documentation
Click the green button below to get your quotes now
Block of Flats Insurance
You can cover your equipment while its away from the office by getting all risks cover included in your policy.
Commercial Property Insurance FAQ
Is it a requirement to have commercial property insurance?
Yes. In addition to getting cover for the building itself, you’ll also need to get employers’ liability insurance so you are fully protected and able to run your business legally.
Does it matter how big the property is?
No. The providers on the panel can provide cover for commercial properties of all sizes – from small start-ups to large companies with many employees.
What types of properties can you cover with commercial property insurance?
Some of the main ones include –
- Fish & Chip Shop
- Guest House
- Takeaway Food
- Commercial Office
- Commercial – With adjoining residential
- Pub / Public House
- Chinese Takeaway
- Gift Shop
- Off Licence
- Car Body Shop
- Carehome / Nursing Home
- Clothing Shop
- Office Block
- Barber Shop
- Fast Food Shop
What types of cover can I get?
There are many types of cover available with commercial property insurance. These include –
- Building insurance
- Public liability
- Employers’ liability
- Contents cover
- Combined cover
How much will the policy cost?
Commercial property insurance tends to vary a lot in price since there are many factors that will affect how much a policy costs. Some of the big ones are:
- The size of the property
- Where it’s located
- The number of employees
- The level of cover taken out
- How the policy is paid for
What if I do not own the property?
That should not be an issue. Providing you have proven yourself to a responsible tenant that doesn’t cause issues for the property owner then there shouldn’t be a problem with obtaining commercial property insurance quotes.
Getting quotes for commercial property insurance is incredibly quick and simple. You just have to fill in one quote form to get quotes from many specialist providers.
Types of commercial property insurance
- Building insurance – Building insurance is a must when you have commercial property. It will ensure that you’re covered for any structural damage that might occur. Structural damage can be very expensive to repair and can be disastrous if you don’t have the right cover in place so this is a must.
- Contents cover – Typically commercial properties will have a lot of expensive equipment. You can make sure this is protected by getting contents cover included in your policy.
- All risks – An all risks policy is very useful for commercial properties, particularly offices. This type of cover will protect your contents when they’re away from the building. For example if your staff attend meetings where they take equipment such as laptops with them then this is a great way to ensure they’re protected for damage and theft.
- Liability cover – You can get liability cover with a commercial property insurance policy; both for public liability and employer claims. Liability claims are quite commonplace these days so it’s always necessary to have cover in place when running a business. In addition to getting cover for claims included in the policy, you can also add legal expenses too.
- Commercial combined cover – Commercial combined cover will protect your building and contents for all business risks. This is very useful when you want full protection for all aspects of your business.
Reasons to get commercial property insurance online
- Easy quotes – Getting commercial property insurance online makes obtaining quotes incredibly quick and easy. Instead of having to call different insurers by phone, you can simply get the quotes you need by filling out one form.
- Edit your policy easily – Another key benefit of getting commercial property insurance online is that you can easily edit your policy so it includes the exact level of cover you want for your business. Usually it’s a case of ticking or unticking a checkbox to add and remove cover options.
- No hard sell – When getting quotes online you also don’t have to worry about any hard sell. If you’re contacting insurance providers by phone then it’s easy to feel some pressure to take out a policy even if you’re not completely convinced it’s the right one for you. You don’t feel this pressure when getting quotes online.
- Save time – Most people who own commercial property are very busy and so getting quotes is something that cannot take too much time. Thankfully getting quotes online is a very quick process.
- Save money – Being able to get quotes so easily means that you can compare them and choose the one that offers the best value for money.
You can save a good deal of money by getting a lot of quotes for commercial property insurance.
Saving money on commercial property insurance
- Make the property secure – When insurance providers are coming up with a price for commercial property insurance, they’ll always consider how secure the property is. The area it’s located will certainly play a role. Obviously you cannot do anything about this but you can take steps to make your building more secure. Things like installing CCTV and security lighting can help to deter thieves and vandals and in turn reduce the price you pay for cover.
- Pay annually rather than monthly – If you can pay for the policy on an annual rather than monthly basis then you will be offered a significant discount for doing this by most insurance providers. It’s not practical in every case but this is one of the best ways to instantly reduce the overall cost of the policy.
- Increase excess – Increasing what you would pay towards a claim is a very reliable way to reduce your premium too.
- Get a lot of quotes – Getting a lot of quotes when you’re looking for commercial property insurance (or any type of insurance for that matter) is always recommended since it’s one of the best ways to make sure that you don’t overspend.
Get commercial property insurance quotes now
You can get commercial property insurance quotes very easily. Simply click the green button below and you can have your quotes within a matter of minutes. All you have to do is provide a bit of information about your business and the level of cover you want.
Click below to get started now!