Get taxi insurance quotes the easy way. Click the green button to get started.
- All Levels of Cover
- Public Hire & Private Hire
- Taxi Fleet Insurance
- All Taxis Covered inc. Minibuses, MPVs, Black Cabs etc.
- Uber Drivers Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Flexible Payment Options
- Breakdown Assistance
- Instant Documentation Available
Taxi Insurance Explained
If you drive a taxi for a living then you need to make sure you get the right type of insurance.
Below are some of the main types of taxi insurance as well as the benefits of getting quotes online.
Types of taxi insurance
- Public hire – If you drive a taxi that is public hire i.e. it can be hailed from the street and displays a ‘taxi’ sign then you’ll need to get public hire insurance. This typically costs more than private hire insurance.
- Private hire – If you work for a minicab firm or drive any type of taxi that must be pre-booked then you’ll need to get a private hire policy.
- Road risks – Road risks are something you must get cover for when working as a taxi driver. You can choose from a third party only policy; third party, fire and theft or fully comprehensive.
- Pubilc liability – Public liability insurance is certainly recommended for taxi drivers. You can also have legal expenses included in your policy too. Fighting a liability claim could become very costly depending on how serious it was so having legal expenses covered will give you extra peace of mind.
- Fleet Insurance – If you run a taxi firm and want to insure all your vehicles together then the best option is to get a taxi fleet insurance policy. Fleet insurance is not only a lot more convenient than getting separate policies but it usually works out cheaper too.
The benefits of getting taxi insurance online
- Stress-free quotes – A big benefit of getting taxi insurance online is that it takes the stress out of getting quotes. Instead of calling different insurance providers by phone, you can simply fill out a form and get all the quotes you need without any external pressure.
- Easily edit your insurance needs – Getting cover online also makes it very easy to add and remove cover options to your policy.
Get taxi insurance quotes now
To get tailored quotes from a panel of expert providers now, simply click the green button below.