Taxi fleet insurance quotes available right now – click the green button to start saving on your fleet cover.
- Motor fleet quotes online – compare & save
- Cover for public and private hire taxis
- Any size fleet (2 to 500+ vehicles).
- All types of vehicles
- Fleet Cover for any Driver available
- Drivers under the age of 25
- Breakdown assistance
Taxi Fleet Insurance
Types of taxi fleet insurance
Below are some of the main types of taxi fleet insurance you can get.
- Road risks – Whether you’re insuring public or private hire vehicles, you’ll need to get cover for road risks at a minimum. This means getting a third party only policy at least. If you want more protection for your own vehicles then you can get a comprehensive policy.
- Public liability – Liability claims from members of the public are something that taxi firms always need to be prepared for so getting public liability insurance is strongly recommended.
- Employer’s liability – In addition to getting cover for liability claims that come from the public you can also get cover to protect you from claims that come from your own employees.
- Legal expenses – Fighting liability claims can be very costly, which is why fleet owners often choose to have legal expenses included in their insurance.
- Breakdowns – You can also get cover for breakdowns included in a taxi fleet policy for an additional cost.
The things that affect the cost of taxi fleet insurance
- Value of vehicles – The value of the vehicles in your fleet will certainly affect how much you pay for your insurance. This is why many taxi firms choose to get vehicles that are affordable, reliable and practical rather than flashier vehicles that cost more to insure.
- Types of vehicles – The types of vehicles you have in your fleet will also affect the cost of your insurance. Larger, more powerful vehicles will typically cost more to insure. Some taxi firms are now going electric in order to help keep the costs of insurance down.
- Named drivers – The named drivers on the policy will also affect how much you pay. Low risk drivers cost considerably less to insure. A low risk driver is one who is over 25, has a good amount of driving experience and who has a clean criminal record.
- Level of cover – The level of cover you get will also affect how much you pay for cover. A basic third party policy works out the cheapest with more insurance options bumping up the price.
- Insurance provider – The insurance provider who’s offering the quote will also affect the cost. This is why it’s always important to get a lot of quotes if you want to get the best deal.
Get taxi fleet insurance quotes the easy way
Click the green button to get your quotes now.