Compare Minibus Fleet Insurance
- Compare minibus fleet insurance providers now
- One short form – save time & money
Search & compare cheap quotes from UK fleet insurance providers including
If your business consists of a fleet of minibuses, finding the best cover for you is crucial. Which is why the panel of expert fleet insurance providers can find tailored minibus fleet insurance policy, tailored to your specific needs.
- Cover For All Types of Vehicles
- Employers & Public Liability Insurance
- Contents Cover
- Breakdown Assistance
- Flexible Payment Options
- Full Documentation Available Instantly
A Quick Guide to Minibus Fleet Insurance
Minibus fleet insurance options
- Road risks – When it comes to road risk cover, you can choose from third party only; third party, fire and theft; or a fully comprehensive policy. A third party only policy is cheapest but it will not provide any protection for your own vehicles, however it does make them road legal.
- Taxi minibus fleet insurance – If the minibus are part of a taxi fleet then you can insure them together with your other vehicles. You can choose from either public hire or private hire cover.
- Public liability – Liability claims are always a risk when you have a lot of vehicles on the road so getting cover for liability claims is a wise idea.
- Breakdown assistance – If you don’t already have breakdown assistance for your vehicles then you can get it included as part of a fleet policy.
Saving money on minibus fleet insurance
- Pay for the policy upfront – Paying for a fleet insurance policy upfront rather than monthly will enable you to make a significant saving with most insurance providers. This option isn’t affordable for everyone but it can save you a good amount of money.
- Hire good drivers – Hiring good drivers is another excellent way to save money on fleet insurance. Generally drivers who are over the age of 25 and have a good amount of experience driving a minibus as the best type to hire.
- Increase excess – Excess is the amount of money you would pay if you had to make a claim on your policy. Increasing your excess is a very reliable way to reduce the cost of the premium.
- Shop around – Getting quotes from a lot of providers is always recommended since it will allow you to easily compare them and choose the best one.
Get minibus fleet insurance quotes now
If you want to get minibus fleet insurance quotes now then simply click the green button below to get started. Once you’ve provided the required information you’ll then have access to your quotes which you can easily compare.