When you run a business that makes use of multiple vehicles then you need to make sure you get the right type of cover. Fleet insurance makes it easy for you to insure multiple vehicles on the same policy, even if they are different sizes and have different values. Click the green button to get quotes from delivery vehicle fleet insurance specialist providers now.
- Cover For All Types of Vehicles
- Employers & Public Liability Insurance
- Contents Cover
- Breakdown Assistance
- Flexible Payment Options
- Full Documentation Available Instantly
Delivery Vehicle Fleet Insurance – An Overview
Delivery vehicle fleet cover options
- Third party only – Third party only is the cheapest level of cover you can get. It will make the vehicles in your fleet legal to drive but only provides enough protection to cover other road users for crashes that your employees are liable for.
- Fully comprehensive – A fully comprehensive policy will provide more protection for your vehicles and will cover them even for crashes that your drivers are responsible for.
- Public liability – Liability claims can be devastating if they go against you and you don’t have the right cover in place. Therefore having public liability insurance is always recommended for businesses that have multiple vehicles.
- Breakdown recovery – If one of your vehicles breaks down then you want to know it will be back on the road as soon as possible. Breakdown recovery is therefore a wise additional type of cover to have included in your policy.
Things that affect the cost of fleet insurance
- Number of vehicles- The number of vehicles that need to be covered is one of the biggest things that will affect the price of a fleet insurance policy. This is because more vehicles on the road means more chance of a claim being made.
- Value of vehicles – The total value of the vehicles being covered will also affect how much your fleet insurance policy costs.
- Named drivers – The named drivers on the policy will also make a big difference to how much it costs. Generally drivers who are over 25 and who have a clean driving and criminal record are the best type of drivers to hire to keep costs down.
- Level of cover – The level of cover you get will affect the cost of your fleet insurance too.
Get your fleet insurance quotes now
If you’d like to get fleet insurance quotes from a specialist providers now then simply click the green button below. After providing the required information, you will then have access to your quotes to choose from.