If you run an estate agents then there’s a good chance you provide your employees with company vehicles. When you have multiple vehicles that need to be insured then you’ll want to get a company fleet insurance policy in order to insure them together. Which is why the panel of expert fleet insurance providers can find an Estate Agents fleet insurance policy tailored to your specific needs.
- Cover For As Many Vehicles As You Need
- Employers & Public Liability Insurance
- Legal Expenses
- Breakdown Assistance
- Flexible Payment Options
- Full Documentation Available Instantly
Estate Agents Fleet Insurance – What you need to know
If you run an estate agents then there’s a good chance you provide your employees with company vehicles. When you have multiple vehicles that need to be insured then you’ll want to get a company fleet insurance policy in order to insure them together.
Below are some of the cover options you can get as well as some ways to save money.
Fleet insurance cover options
- Third party – Third party insurance is the cheapest cover option available and will make your vehicles road legal.
- Comprehensive – A comprehensive policy is the best option when you want to provide full protection for your vehicles; even when you or one of your drivers is responsible for a collision, your vehicle will still be covered.
- Liability claims – Liability claims are always a risk for estate agents so getting cover included in your policy is certainly wise.
- Legal expenses – If you want to fight a liability claim then it can get expensive very quickly. This is why many people choose to get legal expenses included in their fleet policy.
- Breakdowns – If one of your employees breaks down while on the way to a viewing, you want to be sure they can get back on the road ASAP. Breakdown recovery is therefore always recommended.
Ways to save money on motor fleet insurance
- Hire good staff – Hiring good staff is one of the best ways to cut down the cost of fleet insurance. The named drivers on your policy will certainly be taken into account by insurance providers so you want to have staff who are mature, experienced drivers, ideally with no previous claims and certainly no criminal convictions in order to get the best price.
- Make vehicles secure – Another good way to reduce the cost of fleet insurance is to make your vehicles as secure as possible. This means having somewhere secure to park them when they’re at your premises and also making your premises itself secure.
- Get a lot of quotes – Getting quotes from a lot of insurance providers will help to prevent you overspending on a policy you could have gotten cheaper elsewhere.
Get fleet insurance quotes now
Click the green button below and you can have tailored fleet insurance quotes for your business from a panel of specialists in a matter of minutes!