The right cover is vital when you run a limousine company. Click the green button to get quotes from specialist providers now
- Cover For All Types of Limousines
- Employers & Public Liability Insurance
- Agreed Valuation
- Breakdown Assistance
- Flexible Payment Options
- Full Documentation Available Instantly
Chauffeur and Limousine Fleet Insurance
If you have a limousine company then you need to protect your vehicles by getting the right type of insurance. When you have multiple vehicles that you need to insure then you can do this by getting a fleet insurance policy.
Below is an explanation of the types of cover you can get as well as some ways to save money.
Fleet limousine insurance cover options
- Road risks – Road risks will insure your limousines for accidents on the road. You can either get a third party policy, which will make your vehicles road legal but won’t cover them if your driver is at fault for the accident; or a fully comprehensive policy, which provides full protection.
- Agreed valuation – Agreed valuation policies are very useful for limousine companies. This is because limousines often don’t have a clear market value, especially older and classic models. With an agree valuation policy, you know you’ll receive the full value of the vehicle if it is beyond repair.
- Limited mileage – Depending on how often your limousines are booked, you might be able to get a limited mileage policy to help you keep costs down.
- Breakdown assistance – You can also have breakdown assistance included as part of a limousine fleet policy for an additional cost.
Ways to cut down costs of fleet insurance
- Hire reliable drivers – Hiring reliable drivers is one of the best ways to lower the cost of a fleet insurance policy. This is especially important when the vehicles are limousines since they need a lot of skill and experience to drive properly. Having reliable drivers means you’re less likely to make a claim and therefore insurers can offer you cheaper cover.
- Pay annually – If you can afford to pay for the policy annually rather than monthly then you’ll be able to negotiate a lower rate with a lot of insurance providers.
- Shop around – Getting a lot of quotes is one of the most reliable ways to save money on limousine fleet insurance. You can get quotes from a panel of limousine fleet insurance providers now by clicking the green button.
Get limousine fleet insurance quotes easily
All you have to do to get your quotes is click the green button below and provide some information about your business and the level of cover you need.