Compare Security Fleet Insurance
- Compare security fleet insurance providers now
- One short form – save time & money
Search & compare cheap quotes from UK fleet insurance providers including
Get quotes from specialist security fleet insurance providers now by clicking the green button
- Cover For All Types of Vehicles
- Employers & Public Liability Insurance
- Contents Cover
- Breakdown Assistance
- Flexible Payment Options
- Full Documentation Available Instantly
Fleet insurance cover options
- Third party – A third party policy will provide enough cover to make the vehicles named on your policy road legal. It will not however, provide protection for your vehicles one of your drivers is to blame for a collision.
- Comprehensive – A comprehensive fleet insurance policy will provide full protection for your vehicles, even if you or one of your drivers are to blame for a collision. Most comprehensive policies also include cover for fire and theft.
- Contents cover – If expensive equipment is kept in your vehicles then it’s also important to think about protection for that. Contents cover will provide protection for theft or damage to the contents of your vehicles.
- Any driver policy – An any driver policy means that any of your employees are able to drive any of your vehicles and be covered.
- Breakdown recovery – Breakdown recovery is a very useful additional type of cover to get included in your policy. You might be able to get it cheaper than you currently have so it’s always worth asking what the cost is.
Saving money on fleet insurance
Below are some excellent ways to save money on fleet insurance.
- Make your vehicles secure – Make your vehicles secure is a very reliable way to reduce the cost of fleet insurance. Most modern vehicles have alarms and immobilisers but you can also take extra measures such as placing signs on your vehicles to let would-be thieves know that no equipment is kept in them.
- Make your premises secure – The premises where your vehicles are kept is also important when it comes to security. Making your premises more secure will reduce the chances of theft and vandalism and therefore help to low the cost of your fleet insurance
- Get a lot of quotes – Getting quotes from a lot of providers will help you to avoid overspending on your fleet insurance.
Get fleet insurance quotes now
Click the green button below to get fleet insurance quotes from a panel of specialist providers now.