Search & compare cheap quotes from UK Courier Fleet Insurance providers including
Tailored quotes from a panel of fleet insurance specialists
Running a courier firm means you need the right type of courier fleet insurance cover. Click the green button now to get quotes from specialist courier fleet cover providers
- Cover For All Types of Vehicles
- Employers & Public Liability Insurance
- Contents Cover
- Breakdown Assistance
- Flexible Payment Options
- Full Documentation Available Instantly
Courier Fleet Insurance – A Quick Start Guide
If you run a courier firm then you need to protect your business by getting the right type of cover for your vehicles. Often courier firms will have different types of vehicles that have different values that need to be insured. The best way to do this is by getting a courier fleet insurance policy.
Types of courier fleet insurance
- Road risks – Cover for road risks is something that every courier firm needs. You can choose the level of cover you need just as you would with a regular car insurance policy. A third party policy is the cheapest option but only provides cover for other road users if one of your drivers were to blame for a collision. Comprehensive insurance will provide the most protection and usually included cover for fire and theft as well as all collisions.
- Contents cover – When transporting goods, it’s very important to have contents cover. This will ensure that if the contents of one of your vehicles is damaged or stolen, you’ll be fully compensated.
- Liability claims – Liability claims are always a risk for courier firms so it’s important to have cover in place in case one were to go against you.
- Breakdown recovery – You can also have breakdown recovery included in your fleet policy.
How to save money on courier fleet insurance
- Be selective with drivers – A very good way to keep the cost of fleet insurance to a minimum is by hiring drivers who are experienced and reliable. Drivers that are considered low risk by insurance providers are those who are over 25, have a lot of driving experience and have little or no claims on their record.
- Make vehicles secure – Another good way to lower the cost of fleet insurance is by making the vehicles in your fleet as secure as possible.
- Get quotes from different providers – You should also get quotes from as many providers as you can since this will let you know if you’re getting a good deal from a particular provider or not.
Get fleet insurance quotes from specialist providers
If you’d like to get fleet insurance quotes from specialist providers now simply click the green button. After providing some information about your business and the level of cover you want, you’ll then have access to your quotes.