You may end up owning multiple bikes if you have a passion for motorcycles – in which case, rather than insuring each motorcycle individually, the panel of motorcycle fleet insurance experts can find a policy which suits you.
- Cover For All Types of Motorcycles
- Employers & Public Liability Insurance
- Breakdown Assistance
- Flexible Payment Options
- Full Documentation Available Instantly
Motorcycle Fleet Insurance – A Quick Overview
Motorcycle fleet insurance options
Below are some of the types of cover you can get with a motorcycle fleet policy –
- Third party – A third party policy will provide enough cover for your motorcycles (and any other vehicles on the policy) to make them legal to drive. For more protection, you can add fire and theft to a third party policy or get comprehensive cover.
- Comprehensive – A comprehensive policy will cover your motorcycles for all types of collisions, even those that your staff are liable for.
- Liability claims – If someone were to be injured or killed due to negligence on behalf of yourself or an employee then you could face a liability claim. Liability insurance would make sure you’re covered in such a scenario.
- Legal expenses – If you do have to fight a liability claim then the legal expenses can be very costly. Therefore it’s not a bad idea to have this type of cover included in a fleet policy.
- Breakdown assistance – Breakdown assistance will ensure that if any of your motorcycles break down while in use, they’ll be back on the road swiftly.
Why get motorcycle fleet insurance online?
- Get quotes from a lot of providers easily – A big benefit of getting fleet insurance quotes online is that you can get quotes from many providers in a quick and easy way. By filling in one quote form, you’re able to receive quotes from multiple providers and compare them next to each other very easily.
- Get the exact type of cover you need – Another benefit of getting fleet insurance quotes online is that you can easily add or remove cover options to tailor your quotes to the exact needs of your business.
- No pressure – When getting quotes online, you also have no pressure to take out a particular policy. Instead you can compare them at your leisure and decide which is best for you.
Get quotes easily
Click the green button below to get quotes from specialist fleet insurance providers now.