Get minibus insurance quotes now by clicking the green button.
- Minibus Insurance for drivers aged 21-70
- Minibus Insurance policies for Any Driver
- Fully Comprehensive & Third Party Fire & Theft
- Breakdown Cover including Home Start & European Cover
- Replacement Minibus for Non Fault Accidents
- Public Liability Cover for Private & Public Hire Minibuses
Minibus Insurance Explained
Minibus insurance options
- Third party – Third party insurance is a requirement to drive legally in the UK. It will make your vehicle road legal and ensure that other road users’ vehicles are covered in case you’re involved in an accident that you’re liable for.
- Comprehensive – A comprehensive policy will provide protection for theft, fire and collisions, even those that you are liable for. A comprehensive policy is recommended where affordable since it provides the most protection.
- Public liability – Liability claims are a risk if you use your minibus for work. You can protect yourself against liability claims by getting public liability insurance included in your policy.
- Legal fees – If you have to fight a liability claim then you want to be able to afford the legal expenses. This is why getting legal fees included in your policy is a good idea.
- Breakdown recovery – Breakdown recovery can also be included in a minibus insurance policy. It is sometimes cheaper to get breakdown recovery included in your policy rather than paying a third party separately so it’s definitely worth finding out what the additional cost would be.
How the cost of minibus insurance is determined
Below are some of the main things that affect the cost of minibus insurance –
- Your age – Your age will certainly affect how much minibus insurance costs. Those who are over the age of 25 can expect to pay less than those in the 18-24 age bracket. This is because younger people are statistically more likely to be involved in collisions.
- Your driving experience – The amount of driving experience you have, specifically minibus driving experience, will also affect how much you pay for insurance. A good amount of experience will help to lower the cost.
- Level of cover – The level of cover you get is another thing that will affect how much you pay for insurance.
Get minibus insurance quotes now
Getting minibus insurance quotes is incredibly quick and easy. All you have to do is click the green button below and you can have your quotes in a matter of minutes.