Compare Charity Minibus Insurance
- Quotes from UK charity minibus insurance providers
- One short form – save time & money
Don’t have your registration number? No problem, click here.
Search & compare cheap quotes from UK Charity Minibus Insurance providers including
Tailored quotes from a panel of minibus insurance specialists
Get charity minibus insurance quotes now.
- Minibus Insurance for drivers aged 21-70
- Minibus Insurance policies for Any Driver
- Fully Comprehensive & Third Party Fire & Theft
- Breakdown Cover including Home Start & European Cover
- Replacement Minibus for Non Fault Accidents
- Public Liability Cover for Private & Public Hire Minibuses
Charity Minibus Insurance – What you need to know
Charity minibus insurance types
- Third party – Third party insurance is a requirement by law in order to make your minibus road legal. It provides protection for other road users in accidents that are your fault. This is the cheapest type of policy.
- Third party, fire and theft – This is the same as third party only insurance where accidents are concerned but also includes cover for fire and theft.
- Comprehensive – A comprehensive policy provides the most protection for your own vehicle and will cover it for accidents where you’re to blame.
- Liability claims – Liability claims are always a risk when you drive a minibus. You can protect yourself against claims by getting public liability insurance included in your policy.
- Breakdown assistance – Breakdown assistance is always recommended for minibus owners. If you don’t already have cover then you can get it included in your policy for an additional cost.
Saving money on charity minibus insurance
Below are some great ways that you can save money when getting charity minibus insurance.
- Make your minibus secure – Taking steps to make your minibus secure is one of the best ways you can save money on minibus insurance. Any steps you can take to reduce the likelihood of theft and vandalism will also lower the cost of your policy. If your minibus doesn’t already have an alarm then you should have one installed. You should also consider using a tracking device so if your vehicle was stolen, it could easily be traced.
- Increase excess – Increasing the excess you would pay in the event of a claim is a good way to reduce the overall cost of your policy.
- Get a limited mileage policy – If you only use your minibus on certain days of the week then you can definitely help to lower the cost of your insurance by getting a limited mileage policy.
Get charity minibus insurance quotes
Getting charity minibus insurance quotes is very quick and easy. To get your quotes now, simply click the green button below. All you have to do then is pick the quote that’s right for you.