Getting the right type of cover is key when you work in the motor trade. Click the green button to get quotes from specialist providers now.
- Motor trade quotes online – compare & save
- Numerous levels of cover
- Full and part time motor traders insured
- Mobile mechanics cover available
- Traders working from home cover
- Cover for road risk and combined premises
- Public and employers liability cover
- Instant policy documentation
A Guide to Motor Trade Insurance
Running a motor trade business comes with a good deal of responsibility. In order to run your business successfully, it’s vital that you get the right type of cover.
Motor trade insurance options
- Road risks – When working in the motor trade, it’s essential that you and your staff are able to work on and/or transport customer vehicles as required. This is why road risks cover is the minimum level of cover you need. You can choose from a third party policy or comprehensive cover, which will ensure all cars are covered for all types of collisions.
- Combined motor trade insurance – Combined motor trade insurance is a type of cover that enables you to protect every part of your business. As well as covering your company and customer vehicles, it also covers your premises as well as your tools, stock and cash.
- Part-time motor trade insurance – If you work in the motor trade on a part-time basis then you can get a flexible policy that only covers you for the period of time you require.
How to save money on motor trade insurance
- Hire good employees – Hiring good staff is one of the best ways to reduce the cost of a motor trade insurance policy since insurance providers will certainly take this into account when coming up with a price for your policy.
- Make your premises secure – Making your premises secure will help to reduce the risk of theft and vandalism so this will certainly help to reduce what you pay for your insurance.
- Pay annually instead of monthly – If you can afford to pay for your policy annually rather than monthly then most insurance providers will offer a good discount for doing this.
Get motor trade insurance quotes the easy way
You can get motor trade insurance quotes for your business very easily. Simply click the green button below to get started now.