Compare Auto Electricians Motor Trade Insurance
- Specialist Auto Electricians Motor Trade Insurance Providers
- Insurance For Full & Part-Time Motor Traders
- One short form – save time & money
Search & compare cheap quotes from UK Auto Electricians Motor Trade Insurance providers including
Tailored quotes from a panel of motor trade insurance specialists
Working as an auto electrician means you need the best cover. Click the quote button now and you can have quotes within minutes!
- Protect your premises
- Protect your vehicles
- Public liability cover
- Employers liability
- Instant documentation
Types of cover motor trade cover for Auto Electricians
Below are some of the main types of cover to consider when looking for an auto electrician insurance policy –
- Tools and equipment – Your diagnostic tools and equipment are extremely important when working as an auto electrician so you certainly want to get them covered for theft, damage and loss.
- Road risks – With a traders insurance policy, you’re able to get your own vehicles covered as well as those that you work on. Getting cover for customer vehicles is extremely important, especially if you transport them on a regular basis. You can choose from the usual levels of cover – third party; third party, fire and theft; or fully comprehensive.
- Combined insurance – A combined insurance policy will not only cover any vehicles but also your premises itself as well as your tools, stock and cash. This makes it a great way to get full protection for your business.
- Liability claims – You can also have both public liability and employer’s liability included as part of a motor trade insurance policy. Fighting liability claims can be extremely costly so you might also considered adding legal fees to your policy too.
Ways to save money on traders insurance
- Shop around – Getting quotes from a lot of different providers is a very reliable way to save money on motor trade insurance and is thankfully now easier than ever to do.
- Be selective with employees – Being selective with your employees is a very good way to save on your insurance. Generally you’ll want to hire people with a lot of experience, who are over the age of 25 and who do not have any points on their licence. Basically people who are considered low risk by insurance providers.
Get motor traders insurance cover now
If you’re ready to get motor trade insurance quotes for your business now then you’re in the right place. All you have to do to get quotes from a panel of specialist insurance providers is click the green quote button below. Once you do you’ll be taken to the quote form and after answering a few simple questions, you’ll then have access to your tailored quotes.