Getting mobile mechanics insurance doesn’t have to be a hassle. Click the green button to get quotes now.
- All Types of Cover Available
- Cover for All Business Types
- Employers/Public Liability Insurance
- Combined Insurance Policies Available
- Instant Documentation
Mobile Mechanics Insurance
Types of mobile mechanics insurance
- Road risks – When working as a mobile mechanic, you need to be covered so you can work on customer vehicles and even drive them when required. This means having cover for road risks. You can choose the level of cover you want depending on the amount of protection you feel you need. Third party policies are cheapest but also provide the least protection where collisions are concerned.
- Cover for your tools – Your tools are vitally important so you want to be sure they’re protected. You can get cover for your tools that protects them against theft.
- Liability claims – Liability claims are always a risk when you run your own business. You can get cover for public liability claims in a mobile mechanics insurance policy as well as legal expenses in case you needed to fight a claim.
- Breakdowns – You can also get cover for breakdowns included in your policy. This is a useful type of additional cover to get, particularly if you don’t already have breakdown assistance in place.
Saving money on mobile mechanics insurance
- Make your van secure – Making your van as secure as possible is one of the best ways to reduce the cost of a mobile mechanics insurance policy. Most modern vans have alarms and immobilisers installed as standard but you should also consider installing a tracking device so your van could be easily tracked if stolen. A sign on your van to warn any would be thieves that no tools are kept in your van overnight is also a good idea.
- Pay annually – Paying for your policy annually means you’ll pay more upfront but it also means you can make a significant saving on the overall cost of the policy.
- Get a lot of quotes – Getting quotes from a lot of different insurance providers is another way to help reduce the amount you pay for your policy. This is because having a lot of quotes gives you the freedom to choose the one that offers the best value for money.
Get mobile mechanics insurance quotes now
In order to get mobile mechanics insurance quotes from specialist providers now, simply click the green button.