Getting scrap and salvage merchants traders insurance quotes couldn’t be easier. Simply click the green button and you can have tailored quotes from a specialist insurance providers in a matter of minutes!
- Cover from specialist breakers motor trade cover providers
- All Types of Cover
- Road Risks
- Cover for Premises
- Cover for Liability Claims
- Instant Documentation
Motor Trade Insurance for Vehicle Dismantlers
If you run a breakers yard, then getting the right insurance for your business is crucial. A good insurance policy will enable you to run your business with full peace of mind by covering you for all the risks you have to face, including road risks, damage to machinery and liability claims.
Below is a detailed explanation of the types of cover available.
Traders Insurance Cover Options
- Public liability – Liability claims are something you should always be wary of. You can add as much liability cover to your policy as you want although the amount that comes as standard is usually enough for most businesses.
- Road risks – You need to ensure you’re covered for transporting vehicles to and from your yard. Road risks will cover you for this.
- Business interruption – If for any reason you’re unable to work for a period of time, then business interruption would ensure you’re compensated until you get back on your feet.
- Equipment and machinery – The equipment and machinery used in a breakers yard is typically very expensive so it’s always worth having it covered in your policy.
- Employer’s liability – Liability claims can just as easily come from your employees as from customers and members of the public so getting employer’s liability is always recommended.
- Cover for Premises – You can also get your premises covered for theft and vandalism as well as stock, cash and tools.
Why Get Vehicle Dismantlers Insurance Cover Online?
Below are some of the key benefits of getting your traders insurance online –
- You can tailor your policy to the exact needs of your business
- You could save time and money by getting quotes from specialist providers
- The claims process is quick and simple
- There are expert advisers to speak to who can advise you on the different types of motor trade cover available
- You can pay by direct debit and all major debit cards
- Your cover is active as soon as you take out your policy
Get Motor Traders Cover Quotes Now
If you’d like to get quotes for your business from several motor trade insurance specialists then you’re in the right place. All you have to do to get your quotes is click on the green button below and provide a bit of necessary information about your business. Click below to get started now!