Compare Delivery and Collection Agents Motor Trade Insurance
- Specialist Delivery and Collection Agents Motor Trade Insurance Providers
- Insurance For Full & Part-Time Motor Traders
- One short form – save time & money
Search & compare cheap quotes from UK motor trade insurance providers including
Getting traders insurance quotes for Delivery and Collection Agents couldn’t be easier. Just click the green button now to have your quotes within minutes!
Picking up and delivering vehicles comes with various risks, meaning it is your responsibility to make sure you are suitably covered whilst behind the wheel of someone else’s car. Which is why the panel of expert insurance providers can find the best cover to protect you from the unexpected.
- Public & Employers’ Liability Cover
- Static Parking Risks Cover
- Compound Insurance Cover
- Tool Insurance Cover
- Cover for multiple drivers
- Cover for multiple premises
- Cover for drivers with convictions & claims
- Various customer vehicle indemnity limits available
Insurance for Delivery and Collection Agents
Transporting customer vehicles comes with a lot of risk so having a good insurance policy in place is vital. Motor trade insurance will cover you for all the risks of the road as well as things like liability claims and breakdowns. Below is an explanation of the types of cover you can get with a motor trade policy as well as some excellent ways to save money.
Traders Cover Types
- Road risks – You and any employees need to be covered for any accidents and incidents on the road. You can choose the level of cover that you want, whether it’s third party only, third party, fire and theft or comprehensive insurance.
- Cover whist loading and unloading – Accidents can occur when loading and unloading vehicles so it’s always reassuring to know that you’re covered should this happen.
- Public liability – Liability claims are not uncommon nowadays, especially where vehicles are concerned so it’s always a good idea to have it included in your policy.
- Breakdown assistance – When transporting customer vehicles, time is always of the essence so you don’t want to break down without any means of recovery.
Keeping Motor Traders Insurance Costs Down
- Increase your excess – Although it’s somewhat risky, you can lower the price you pay for your insurance by increasing the amount of excess you’d pay if you had to make a claim.
- Pay upfront – If you can afford to pay upfront for your policy then this is an excellent way to cut down the cost. Most insurance providers will offer you a discount when you pay upfront so if it all possible, you should take advantage of this.
- Shop around – One of the most reliable ways to ensure that you get a good price for a motor trade insurance policy is to get quotes from several different providers. This is very easy to do and could save you a lot of money.
Get Motor Trader Insurance Quotes now
Since getting multiple quotes is one of the best ways you can save money on motor trade insurance, it makes sense to go about it in the easiest way possible. Fortunately you no longer have to call round several different insurance providers to get a quote; it’s now much more simple.
All you have to do to get your tailored quotes is click the green button below. After providing a bit of required information you’ll then have access to your quotes, which you can choose from.
If you ask anyone in the trade which was the most complex motor insurance around the answer would probably be Vehicle Collection & Delivery agents. This covers such a broad spectrum and as you could be transporting vehicles and/or passengers you have to consider way more eventualities that with other insurance policies. We are here to take the stress out of searching for your Vehicle Collection & Delivery agents insurance and aim to make the whole process as quick and easy as possible.
Highly tailored policies for Vehicle Collection & Delivery Agents Insurance
The highly tailored policies on the panel of insurers are exactly what the name suggest and the panel of insurers can custom make them for you. You can cover your vehicles, premises if you have them, tools, business interruption, goods in transit, in fact anything you can think of relating to Vehicle Collection & Delivery agents.
Compare traders insurance quotes easily
You will probably be surprised to discover just how many companies offer specialist Vehicle Collection & Delivery agents insurance, and you will find them all in one place. We offer a terrific quotes comparison service which allows you to see everything on offer and the cost in one place, no more trawling through site and site with your pen and notepad trying to keep track of who is offering what.
Save time and money on your Delivery Agents Motor Trade Insurance
Being a Vehicle Collection & Delivery agent is a hard way to earn a living, and relaxing during your time off is vital. The last thing you want to be doing is getting stressed out trying to find a insurance policy that ticks all your boxes. You will never have that problem with us as once you have spent just 30 seconds answering our questions the results are available quickly.
Multiple payment options for Delivery Agents and Vehicle Collection Traders Insurance
How do you want to pay for your Vehicle Collection & Delivery agents insurance? You can choose whichever way best suits your pocket thanks to the multiple payment options available on every policy you purchase from us. If you have the cash in the bank you can pay it all at once at the beginning and if you don’t you can spread it across the year in more affordable instalments. The choice is yours.
Instant motor trade cover documentation
Depending on your circumstances you may need your Vehicle Collection & Delivery agents immediately and once you have paid your initial payment you have every right to those documents. Even if you don’t need them immediately we believe that the fact you have paid for them means you should have them instantly, and that is why instant documentation delivery is available from most insurance providers.
Quick and easy claims process for Delivery Agents and Vehicle Collection Insurance
Making a claim on your Vehicle Collection & Delivery agents insurance shouldn’t be a long, drawn out process that makes you feel angry and frustrated. The insurance providers claims process are some of the simplest out there and with staff on hand to help you will soon discover just how simple a claim can be when handled by professionals.