Compare Vehicle Air Conditioners Motor Trade Insurance
- Specialist Vehicle Air Conditioners Motor Trade Insurance Providers
- Insurance For Full & Part-Time Motor Traders
- One short form – save time & money
Search & compare cheap quotes from UK motor trade insurance providers including
Motor trade insurance quotes for your Vehicle Air Conditioner business from specialist cover providers.
- Protect your premises
- Protect your vehicles
- Public liability cover
- Employers liability
- Instant documentation
Vehicle Air Conditioners Motor Trade Insurance Explained
Types of motor trade cover for Vehicle Air Conditioner Specialists
- Road risks – This is the minimum level of motor trade cover you’ll need to get as it will enable you to work on customer vehicles as well as drive them when needed. You can choose from the usual cover options of third party; third party, fire and theft; and fully comprehensive.
- Liability claims – Liability claims are something that all motor trade businesses have to be wary of. If you were to get into a dispute with a customer and a liability claim resulted then it could end up costing you big if you don’t have the right cover in place.
- Legal expenses – If you do face a liability claim that you believe is unjust then you’ll want to fight it in court. This can get expensive very quickly so it’s never a bad idea to have legal expenses included in your policy.
- Combined policy – A combined policy will provide ultimate protection for your business since it not only covers your vehicles but also your premises, stock, tools and cash.
Benefits of getting traders cover online
Below are some of the main reasons to get a traders insurance policy online –
- Save time – Getting quotes online is extremely quick and simple so it saves you a lot of time compared to calling insurers one-by-one.
- Save money – The fact that getting quotes online is so easy also means you could save a good deal of money by making sure you don’t overpay for your cover.
- Easily add/remove cover options – Another big benefit of getting cover online is that you can think about the exact type of policy that’s best for your business and add or remove cover options as you see fit.
- No hard sell – When you get cover online there’s also the bonus of there being no hard sell for the policy, which can often be the case when contacting insurance providers by phone.
Get motor traders insurance quotes the easy way
To get your quotes now simply click the green button below. After providing the required information you will then have access to your quotes to choose from.