Compare Young Traders Motor Trade Insurance
- Specialist Young Motor Traders Insurance Providers
- Insurance For Full & Part-Time Motor Traders
- One short form – save time & money
Search & compare cheap quotes from UK Young Motor Traders Insurance providers including
Tailored quotes from a panel of motor trade insurance specialists
Get the perfect cover for your business. Click the green button to get quotes now.
- All Types of Cover Available
- Employers/Public Liability Insurance
- Cover for Road Risks and Premises
- Breakdown Assistance
- Flexible Payment methods
- Full Documentation Available Instantly
Young motor traders insurance cover options
Below are some of the main types of cover you can get with a young motor traders insurance policy.
Getting affordable cover as a young motor trade can seem challenging but there are plenty of providers who can give you a quote at a reasonable price.
- Road risks – Road risks insurance will enable you to work on customer vehicles as well as insuring you to drive them. You can choose from a third party policy; third party, fire and theft; or fully comprehensive.
- Public liability insurance – Public liability insurance is always recommended for business owners nowadays. Liability claims are not uncommon and if one were to go against your business and you didn’t have cover in place then the consequences aren’t worth thinking about.
- Legal expenses – If you had to fight a liability claim in court then the legal expenses can add up very quickly. When you have legal expenses included in your policy, this isn’t something you have to worry about.
- Combined policy – A combined policy will enable you to protect the cars you work on as well as providing cover for your premises, tools, stock, cash etc. Essentially every part of your business is protected.
- Part-time policy – For those who work in the motor trade part-time, flexible policies are available.
Ways you can save money on young motor traders insurance
Below are some very good ways to save money on your insurance.
- Make your premises secure – Making your premises as secure as possible will certainly help to reduce what you pay for motor trade insurance. Taking steps such as installing CCTV, security lights and a security alarm will all help to make your premises more secure and deter thieves and vandals.
Your age is just one factor that affects how much a motor trade policy will cost. Other factors include the value of your vehicle, your business type, the number of employees you have and the location and security of your premises.
- Pay upfront – If you can afford to pay for your insurance upfront, rather than monthly, then you could save a considerable amount of money in the long term since most insurance providers prefer when customers pay this way.
- Get multiple quotes – Getting quotes from a lot of different providers will allow you to easily compare them and pick the one that offers the best value for money.
Get young motor traders insurance quotes
Get young motor traders insurance quotes from a panel of specialist providers now by clicking the green button.