- Cover to Suit All Business Types
- Cover for Any Vehicles
- Easy Claims Process
- Instant Documentation
A Guide to Part Time Traders Insurance
Not everyone who works in the motor trade does so on a full time basis. If you want to get a flexible policy where you’re only covered for the period of time you require then a part time traders insurance policy is what you need.
Even if you have previous motoring convictions then you can still apply to get a part time motor trade insurance policy.
Part time traders insurance options
Below are some of the main types of cover you can get included in a part time traders policy –
- Third party – Third party insurance will enable you to work on and drive customer vehicles legally. However it will only provide minimal protection; if you’re involved in a collision that you’re liable for, for example, then you would not be paid you.
- Comprehensive – A comprehensive policy will provide full protection for the vehicle you’re driving if you’re involved in a collision, even one that you’re liable for.
- Liability claims – It’s always a good idea to protect yourself against claims by getting public liability insurance included in your policy. You can also have legal fees included too.
- Breakdowns – Breakdown insurance is another type of cover you can have included in a part time traders insurance policy.
Ways to save money on part time traders insurance
Below are some great ways to save money on part time traders insurance –
- Pay upfront – Paying for your policy upfront might not seem appealing at first but doing this will enable you to make a good saving with almost all insurance providers. You just need to consider whether you’re able to afford it.
- Make your premises secure – If you work from a premises then it’s extremely important to make it secure if you want to keep the cost of your insurance to a minimum. Securing your premises might take a little bit of investment but it could help you save a good amount on your insurance.
- Get quotes from a lot of different insurance providers – Getting quotes from different insurance providers is one of the most reliable ways you can save money on part time traders insurance as it will prevent you from overspending on a policy you could have gotten cheaper elsewhere.
Get part time traders insurance quotes now
To get part time traders insurance quotes now is incredibly simple. Just click the green button below to get started and you can have quotes within a matter of minutes.