Compare Sound and Security Installers Motor Trade Insurance
- Specialist Sound and Security Installers Motor Trade Insurance Providers
- Insurance For Full & Part-Time Motor Traders
- One short form – save time & money
Search & compare cheap quotes from UK Sound and Security Installers Motor Trade Insurance providers including
Tailored quotes from a panel of motor trade insurance specialists
Getting the right motor trade insurance cover for your Sound and Security Installers business is vital when you work in the motor trade.
Click the green button to get quotes from specialist traders insurance providers now.
- Protect your premises
- Protect your vehicles
- Public liability cover
- Employers liability
- Instant documentation
Getting the right policy for your business
When taking out a motor trade insurance policy online you need to think about what cover options you need. Below are some of the most common –
- Road risks – Road risks cover is a key part of any motor trade insurance policy. It will enable you and your staff to work on customer vehicles as well as driving them when needed.
- Liability claims – Liability claims have become more commonplace than ever so it’s essential that as a business owner you take the right precautions. Having public liability cover included in your policy is the best way to protect your business from claims.
- Part-time policy – Part-time policies are available for those who only work in the motor trade on a part-time basis.
- Combined policy – A combined policy enables you to easily protect all aspects of your business together. This includes the vehicles that you work on as well as your premises, stock, tools and cash.
Benefits of getting motor trade cover online
- Save time
- Save money
- Add or remove cover options easily
- Time to think about the best type of cover to get
- Easily compare quotes from different providers
- Instant documentation
Ways to save money on traders cover
Below are some of the best ways to save money –
- Hire good staff – Hiring reliable and experienced staff will certainly help to lower the cost of your insurance. The best type of staff to hire are those who are over the age of 25 and do not have any criminal or motoring convictions.
- Secure your premises – Making your premises secure is another very good way to lower the cost of motor trade insurance. Steps such as installing CCTV and security lights will help to make your premises safer and therefore lower the price you pay for your policy.
- Pay upfront – Paying for your policy upfront will enable you to make a significant saving with most insurance providers. Of course you will have to pay significantly more at the beginning so you should think about whether you can afford this or not.
Get motor trade quotes now
Click the green button below to get quotes from specialist motor trade insurance providers now.