Compare Vehicle Enhancing Workshops Motor Trade Insurance
- Specialist Vehicle Enhancing Workshops Motor Trade Insurance Providers
- Insurance For Full & Part-Time Motor Traders
- One short form – save time & money
Search & compare cheap quotes from UK Vehicle Enhancing Workshops Motor Trade Insurance providers including
Tailored quotes from a panel of motor trade insurance specialists
If you run a vehicle enhancing workshop then you need to protect your business with the right motor trade insurance policy.
Get quotes from specialist providers now by clicking the green button.
- Protect your premises
- Protect your vehicles
- Public liability cover
- Employers liability
- Instant documentation
Vehicle Enhancing Workshops Motor Trade Insurance – A Quick Start Guide
- Road risks – Any motor trade insurance policy should have road risks included. This means that you’re able to work on and drive customer vehicles with full protection, particularly if you get fully comprehensive cover.
- Liability claims – Liability claims can come from customers, members of public or even your own staff. If a liability claim were to go against you then it could have devastating consequences so it’s always worth getting cover.
- Legal fees – If you have to fight a liability claim in court then the legal fees can become very expensive so it’s a good idea to have them included in your policy.
- Premises – A lot of new motor traders wonder if they can get their premises covered under the same policy. The good news is you can.If you want to get cover for your premises too then the best way to do this is by getting a combined motor trade insurance policy. This provides protection for customer vehicles and your premises and can also include cover for tools, stock, cash etc.
Ways to save money on traders cover
- Pay upfront – Paying for your motor traders insurance policy upfront will of course mean you have to pay more in a lump sum but the benefit is that you’ll be able to make a good saving on the overall cost of the policy. This isn’t affordable for every business but it is a good way to save money if you can afford it.
- Increase excess – If you have to make a claim then the excess is what you would contribute towards it. Increasing your excess will allow you to cut the cost of your premium.
- Hire reliable staff – Hiring reliable staff is another good way to save money on motor trade insurance. Reliable staff means less risk of making claims and this is certainly something insurance providers will pay attention to.
- Get a lot of quotes – Getting quotes from a lot of providers will prevent you from overpaying for a policy you could have got cheaper elsewhere.
Get motor traders insurance cover quotes now!
To get quotes from a panel of specialist motor trade insurance providers now, simply click the green button below.