Compare Car Park Jockeys Motor Trade Insurance
- Specialist Car Park Jockeys Motor Trade Insurance Providers
- Insurance For Full & Part-Time Motor Traders
- One short form – save time & money
Search & compare cheap quotes from UK Car Park Jockeys Insurance providers including
Tailored quotes from a panel of motor trade insurance specialists
However short the distance may be, if you are responsible for moving customers’ vehicles you need the right insurance in place to cover all vehicles and situations.
So, whether you work for a nightclub, casino, hotel or at airport long stay parking, the panel of expert motor trade insurance providers can get the best cover suited to you.
- Public & Employer’s liability cover
- Tool Insurance Cover
- Compound Insurance Cover
- Static Parking Risks Cover
- Cover for multiple drivers
- Cover for multiple premises
- Cover for drivers with convictions & claims
- Various customer vehicle indemnity limits available
Car Park Jockeys Motor Traders Insurance – A Quick Start Guide
What Is Car Jockey Insurance?
Car Jockey insurance covers anyone who is responsible for moving customers’ vehicles from one destination to the other, as well as storing them for a short period of time.
Types of traders policies
- For individuals – If you work as a car park jockey and need to take care of your own insurance then you’re able to get a car park jockey policy that suits you. This will cover you for the main risks that come with the job i.e. parking many different cars of varying values in different situations.
- For businesses – If you own a business that requires the use of one or more parking jockeys, then you can get a policy that’s a perfect fit for you. These types of policies can be highly tailored to suit the needs of your business and can include any type of cover that you might need.
- Part-time policies – If you only work part-time as a parking jockey then you can get a flexible policy that covers you only for the period of time that you require.
Cover options for motor trade insurance
- Road risks – The most fundamental fundamental type of cover that any motor trade business needs is for road risks. This basically covers you for collisions, so if you were to accidentally crash or scrape a vehicle you are parking, then it would be covered by the policy.
- Liability claims – Liability claims are always a risk for businesses that use car park jockeys. If one of your jockeys were to hit somebody and they were to be injured or killed as a result, then it could result in a very serious liability claim being filed against your business. The best way to be prepared for this is to have public liability insurance included in your policy.
Benefits of getting motor traders cover online
Below are some of the biggest benefits of getting motor trade insurance for car park jockeys online –
- Easy to tailor your policy to your exact needs
- Save time & money
- No hard sell
- Instant documentation
- Flexible payment options
Get motor trade insurance quotes now
One of the best ways to make sure you get a great deal on car park jockey insurance is by getting multiple quotes. Thankfully this is now very easy to do.
To get quotes from specialist motor trade insurance providers now, simply click the green button below.