Compare Motor Trade Fleet Insurance
- Compare motor trade fleet insurance providers now
- One short form – save time & money
Search & compare cheap quotes from UK fleet insurance providers including
When you work in the motor trade you need the right cover. Click the green button to get quotes from motor trade fleet insurance specialist providers now.
- Cover For All Types of Vehicles
- Employers & Public Liability Insurance
- Combined Policy
- Breakdown Assistance
- Flexible Payment Options
- Full Documentation Available Instantly
Motor Trade Fleet Insurance – What you need to know
If you work in the motor trade then you need to get cover for all the vehicles that come into your possession. A motor trade fleet insurance policy enables you to do this.
Below are some of the main cover options you can have included in a motor trade fleet insurance policy, as well as some ways to save money.
Motor trade fleet insurance cover options
- Road risks – Road risks will cover all your vehicles and also allow you to work on customer vehicles. The level of cover you choose to get will determine how much protection the vehicles have. A comprehensive policy will provide the most protection and is recommended where affordable.
- Public liability – Liability claims are another risk for motor trade businesses. If a member of public files a liability claim against your business then you want to be sure you have the right cover to protect you if you lose. You can also get legal expenses added to your policy.
- Combined policy – A combined policy enables you to cover every aspect of your motor trade business, including your vehicles and premises as well as tools, stock and cash.
- Breakdowns – You can get breakdown assistance added to your policy too, which is a very useful additional type of cover.
Saving money on motor trade fleet insurance
- Make your premises secure – There are many steps you can take to make your premises more secure and they will certainly help to reduce the cost of your motor trade fleet insurance. Installing a security alarm, security lights and CCTV are all good steps to take.
- Hire reliable staff – Hiring reliable staff who are over the age of 25 and have clean driving/criminal histories will also help to reduce what you pay for motor trade fleet insurance.
- Pay annually – If you can pay for your fleet policy annually rather than monthly then most insurance providers will offer you a discount.
Get fleet insurance quotes now
To get motor trade fleet insurance quotes from a panel of specialist providers, simply click the green button below.