When you import vehicles, having the right motor trade insurance cover is essential.
Click the green button to get quotes from specialist traders insurance providers now.
- Protect your premises
- Protect your vehicles
- Public liability cover
- Employers liability
- Instant documentation
Motor Trade Insurance for Vehicle Importers – Choosing the right traders insurance policy
Choosing the right type of policy for your business is key when importing vehicles. Below are some of the main cover options to consider –
- Road risks – Road risks is essential for vehicle importers, or almost any type of motor trade business for that matter. It will enable you and your staff to transport the vehicles in your possession legally and cover you for collisions.
- Public liability – Liability claims are always something you need to be wary of. If a member of public were injured or killed as a result of negligence on your part then it could easily result in a case being filed against you. Public liability cover will protect you in such a scenario.
- Employers liability – Liability claims can also come from your own employees so this is worth protecting against too.
- Part-time cover – If you only work in the motor trade on a part-time basis then you can get a flexible policy that will cover you for only the amount of time you need.
- Combined policy – A combined policy enables you to protect every part of your business, including your vehicles, your premises, your tools, your stock and your cash. This is a very good option if you want to save money and make things more convenient.
Ways to save money on motor trade insurance
Below are a couple of great ways to save money on a motor trade insurance policy –
- Pay upfront – Paying for your policy at the beginning, on an annual basis, is one of the most reliable ways to make a heavy saving on the overall cost. It’s true that you’ll pay more upfront but over the course of the policy you can save a substantial amount.
- Hire reliable staff – Hiring reliable staff will help you to save money on insurance since it’s one of the things that insurance providers will take into account when coming up with a cost for your policy. Reliable staff means there’s less chance of you making claims and therefore you pay less.
Get motor traders insurance quotes now
To get your quotes now simply click the green button below. Once you’ve provided the information required you can them compare your quotes and pick the one that’s best. It’s that simple!