Get van insurance quotes from specialist providers now!
- All Types of Cover Available
- UK and European Cover
- Public Liability
- Cover for Convicted Drivers
- Loss of Licence
- Flexible Payment Options
- Instant Documentation
Van insurance cover options
- Third party – A third party only policy will make any named vehicles legal to drive but only provides protection for other road users in the event you’re involved in a collision and are the one to blame. This is the cheapest cover you can get.
- Third party, fire and theft – This works the same as third party only where accidents are concerned but it will cover your van(s) for fire and theft.
- Comprehensive – A comprehensive policy is the best choice if you want to get full protection for your own vehicles. If you or one of your drivers is to blame for a collision, then your own vehicle will still be covered and repaired or replaced as required.
- Fleet insurance – If you own a company that has multiple vans that you want insure together then a fleet insurance policy is your best bet. A fleet policy gives you the chance to insurance different types of vehicles together, making things much easier to deal with.
Ways you can save money on van insurance
- Make your vehicles secure – Making your vans as secure as possible is one of the best ways you can save money on van insurance. If you are an owner driver then you should find the best place possible to park your van and also install a tracking device and alarm (if you van doesn’t already have one). If you have a company then you should make sure your premises is as secure as possible so your vans aren’t at risk.
- Get a fleet policy – A fleet policy can often save you money when compared to insuring your vans individually. Even if you only have a small fleet of around 3-5 vans, you could still make a significant saving by getting them insured together.
- Pay for the policy annually – Paying for your policy annually could also help you make a significant saving.
- Hire good drivers – If you run a company then you want to make sure you hire good drivers who are experienced and reliable if you want to keep the cost of your insurance to a minimum.
Get your van insurance quotes now
To get van insurance quotes from a panel of expert providers now just click the green button below.