Get insurance quotes for your recovery truck now
- UK and European Cover
- Multiple Payment Options
- Roadside Assistance
- Legal Expenses
- Fleet Cover
Recovery Truck Insurance
Types of recovery truck insurance
- Road risks – Road risks will ensure that your truck, or trucks are covered for the risks faced on the roads. It will also ensure that they are road legal. You can choose the level of cover you feel you need, with a third party only policy being the minimum level of cover you can get.
- Fleet insurance – If you have multiple recovery trucks that you need to insure then it’s nearly always better to do this using a fleet insurance policy. Fleet insurance is a very quick and simple way to insure multiple vehicles together. Getting a fleet policy could save you a good deal of time and money.
- Public liability – Liability claims are certainly a risk for recovery truck operators. Therefore it’s always recommended that you get liability cover included in your policy. You might also consider having legal fees included too.
- Breakdown assistance – Recovery trucks also need to be prepared for breakdowns and because they’re often such larger vehicles, you need to have proper breakdown cover in place. You can usually have breakdown assistance included in your policy for an extra cost.
Saving money on recovery truck insurance
- Make your premises secure – Making the premises where your recovery trucks are kept when not in use is one of the best ways you can cut down the costs of recovery truck insurance. You should take any steps you can to make your premises more secure – installing CCTV, security lights and an alarm will all help.
- Hire good drivers – The drivers you hire to drive your trucks will also affect how much your insurance cost so it’s a good idea to hire experienced drivers who don’t have any criminal or driving convictions.
- Pay annually – You can pay your policy annually if you choose. You might wonder why you’d want to do this but the fact is that most insurance providers will offer you a significant discount for paying in this way.
Get recovery truck insurance quotes from specialist providers
One of the best ways you can save money on recovery truck insurance is by getting quotes from specialist providers.
To get recovery truck insurance quotes now just click the green button below to get started.