Compare DAF Truck Insurance Quotes
- Single DAF Truck Insurance for 3.5 to 60+ Tonne models
- DAF Truck Insurance for carriage of own goods and/or hire & reward
- One short form – save time & money
Don’t have your registration number? No problem, click here.
Search & compare cheap quotes from UK DAF Truck Insurance providers including
Tailored quotes from a panel of Truck Insurance specialists
Based in Eindhoven, Netherlands – DAF produce a range of trucks that are sold in many markets across the world, including Europe, the Middle East, South America, China, Singapore, New Zealand and Australia. Founded in 1928 by Hubert van Doorne, the Dutch truck manufacturer has expanded greatly over the decades and has produced a wide range of vehicles, including cars, fire trucks, military vehicles and tractor units.
Today the company is worth $1.7B and has manufacturing plants in Belgium, UK, Brazil, Australia and Taiwan.
- DAF XF
- DAF CF
- DAF LF
- DAF CF Electric
- DAF LF Electric
It takes a lot of experience to drive a lorry safely, since most trucks are significantly larger than regular cars therefore finding the right DAF Truck Insurance for you is crucial. That’s why getting DAF Truck Insurance quotes from the panel of specialist truck insurance providers helps you find tailored HGV cover at a comptettive price.
- Single truck insurance for 3.5 to 60+ Tonne vehicles
- Lorry insurance for carriage of own goods and/or hire & reward
- Flat bed lorries, skip lorries, gritter lorries, refrigerated trucks
- UK and European HGV Insurance Cover
- Cover available for the carriage of hazardous goods
- Tailored truck fleet insurance available for multiple vehicles
- Instant online truck insurance documents
- Goods in Transit insurance cover available
Finding the right DAF Truck Insurance cover is vital that’s why the panel of insurance providers will find the best cover tailored to your needs.
If you’d like to get started and get quotes from a panel of DAF Truck Insurance specialists now then simply click the green quote button below.