Compare Scania Truck Insurance Quotes
- Single Scania Truck Insurance for 3.5 to 60+ Tonne models
- Scania Truck Insurance for carriage of own goods and/or hire & reward
- Simple form – save time & money on Scania Truck Insurance Cover
Don’t have your registration number? No problem, click here.
Search & compare cheap quotes from UK Scania Truck Insurance providers including
Tailored quotes from a panel of truck insurance specialists
Scania is a Swedish vehicle manufacturer based in Södertälje. The company was founded in 1911 through the merger of Vabis and Maskinfabriks-aktiebolaget Scania. Over the decades, Scania has produced many different kinds of vehicles, including buses, coaches and cars; but these days it is most known for its range of commercial trucks. Today the company employs over 42,000 people worldwide and had a revenue of 146.15 billion kr in 2021.
Scania HGV Models
- V8 Range
- XT Truck Range
- Battery Electric Truck
- Hybrid Electric Truck
It takes a lot of experience to drive a lorry safely, since most trucks are significantly larger than regular cars therefore finding the right Scania Truck Insurance for you is crucial. That’s why getting Scania Truck Insurance quotes from the panel of specialist truck insurance providers helps you find tailored HGV cover at a comptettive price.
- Single truck insurance for 3.5 to 60+ Tonne vehicles
- Lorry insurance for carriage of own goods and/or hire & reward
- Flat bed lorries, skip lorries, gritter lorries, refrigerated trucks
- UK and European HGV Insurance Cover
- Cover available for the carriage of hazardous goods
- Tailored truck fleet insurance available for multiple vehicles
- Instant online truck insurance documents
- Goods in Transit insurance cover available
Finding the right Scania Truck Insurance cover is vital that’s why the panel of insurance providers will find the best cover tailored to your needs.
If you’d like to get started and get quotes from a panel of Scania Truck Insurance specialists now then simply click the green quote button below.