Click the green button to get taxi minibus insurance quotes now.
- Minibus Insurance for drivers aged 21-70
- Minibus Insurance policies for Any Driver
- Fully Comprehensive & Third Party Fire & Theft
- Breakdown Cover including Home Start & European Cover
- Replacement Minibus for Non Fault Accidents
- Public Liability Cover for Private & Public Hire Minibuses
Taxi minibus insurance
If you drive a taxi minibus then you need to make sure you’re covered with a good insurance policy.
Below is an explanation of the types of taxi minibus insurance that are available as well as some of the factors that affect cost.
Types of taxi minibus insurance
- Third party – Third party insurance is the minimum level of cover you need so your can work legally. It provides protection for other road users’ vehicles in the event of a crash that you’re to blame for.
- Comprehensive – A comprehensive insurance policy will provide the most protection for your own vehicle. As well as being covered for fire and theft, you’ll also be covered for collisions, including those where you’re at fault.
- Liability claims – Liability claims are certainly something you need to be wary of as a taxi driver. Having public liability insurance included in your policy will give you added peace of mind.
- Legal fees – Fighting liability claims can be very costly so having legal fees included in your policy is never a bad idea.
- Breakdown assistance – Breakdown assistance is a must when you work as a taxi driver. You can have it included in a taxi minibus insurance for an additional cost.
Factors that affect the cost of taxi minibus insurance
- Your vehicle – The value of your vehicle will certainly affect how much you pay for taxi minibus insurance. This is why it’s a good idea to opt for a vehicle that isn’t too expensive since it will cost more to insure.
- Your age – Your age is another thing that will affect the cost of your insurance. Typically drivers who are under 25 will pay more. There are policies that are designed for young taxi drivers to help make the cost of cover more affordable.
- Type of cover – The type of cover you need will impact cost too. Private hire taxi drivers typically pay less than public hire drivers due to fewer risks being involved.
Get taxi minibus insurance quotes now
Click the green button below to get taxi minibus insurance quotes now.