Search & compare cheap quotes from UK Haulage Fleet Insurance providers including
Tailored quotes from a panel of fleet insurance specialists
Get haulage fleet insurance quotes now by clicking the green button.
- Cover For Trucks of Any Size
- Liability Cover
- Legal Expenses
- Breakdown Assistance
- Cover for Both Large & Small Fleets
If you run a haulage business then it’s vital that you protect your vehicles by getting a fleet policy.
Below is a full explanation of the different types of fleet cover you can get as well as some of the main advantages of getting cover online.
Haulage fleet insurance cover options
- Road risks – When getting cover for the vehicles in your fleet, you’ll of course need to get road risks cover at a minimum. You can choose what level of cover you want, whether it’s a bare bones third party only policy or fully comprehensive.
- Goods in transit – When transporting goods, you’ll of course want to make sure they’re protected as well as your vehicles. Goods in transit cover will cover the goods you transport for theft and damage.
- Liability claims – Liability claims are always a risk for businesses, both from members of public and employees. You can get both types of liability cover included in a fleet policy as well as cover for legal expenses.
- Breakdowns – Breakdown assistance can also be included in a haulage fleet insurance policy and is a very useful type of additional cover to have.
Benefits of getting haulage fleet insurance online
- Save time – A big benefit that comes with getting insurance quotes online is that it enables you to save a lot of time when compared to calling insures individually. This is great for businesses who want to get quotes in the quickest and easiest manner possible.
- Save money – Getting quotes online is also a great way to save money since having a lot of quotes to choose from will prevent you from overspending on your cover.
- Easily edit your policy – When looking for quotes online, you’re also able to edit your policy very easily. Adding and removing cover options is usually as simple as clicking on a checkbox.
- No pressure quotes – Another benefit of getting fleet cover online is that you don’t have any pressure when getting quotes. You can simply look through the quotes you get and choose the one that best fits your business.
Get haulage fleet insurance quotes now
If you’d like to get haulage fleet insurance quotes from a panel of expert providers now, all you have to do is click the green quote button below to get started.