Hazardous goods fleet insurance from a panel of expert providers – just click the green button below.
- Cover for Fleets of All Sizes
- Goods in Transit
- Liability Claims & Legal Fees
- Breakdown Assistance
- Third Party & Comprehensive Policies
Hazardous Goods Fleet Insurance
Hazardous goods fleet insurance cover options
Below are some of the main types of cover you can get with a hazardous goods fleet insurance.
- Road risks – Getting cover for road risks is a legal requirement for any type of motor vehicle in the UK. You can choose what type of cover you want for your vehicles from a third party only policy; third party, fire and theft; and fully comprehensive.
- Goods in transit – Goods in transit cover will ensure that if the contents of your vehicles are damaged or stolen, then you’ll be compensated for their value.
- Public liability – Public liability insurance is very important for companies that transport hazardous goods. If a member of public were to be injured or killed as a result of dangerous driving then you could find yourself facing a heavy claim.
- Employer’s liability – You also need to protect yourself from claims from your own employees. Employer’s liability will do this and can also include legal expenses.
- Breakdowns – You want to be sure that if one of your vehicles broke down it would be back on the road ASAP. Breakdown assistance can be included for an additional cost.
Ways to save money on hazardous goods fleet insurance
Below are some good ways to save money
- Hire reliable drivers – Hiring reliable drivers will certainly help to keep the cost of your insurance down. The best drivers to hire in that sense are those who are over 25, have a good amount of truck driving experience and who have no driving or criminal convictions.
- Make your vehicles secure – You should take any steps you can to make your vehicles secure if you want to keep insurance costs down. As well as installing tracking devices in your vehicles, you should also take any steps you can to make your premises more secure.
- Get quotes from different providers – Getting quotes from a lot of different providers is now easier than ever and is a great way to save money on hazardous goods fleet insurance.
Get hazardous goods fleet insurance quotes now
Click the green button below to get insurance quotes from a panel of expert providers now.