If you work as a contractor and your company has vehicles that need to be insured then you could benefit by getting fleet insurance. Fleet insurance enables you to insure all your vehicles together on the same policy, regardless of their value and what type of vehicles you have. Whatever the case, you can insure all your vehicles together by getting a contractor fleet insurance policy.
- Cover For All Types of Vehicles
- Employers & Public Liability Insurance
- Contents Cover
- Breakdown Assistance
- Flexible Payment Options
- Full Documentation Available Instantly
Contractor Fleet Insurance – What is it?
Contractor motor fleet cover options
- Third party – Third party insurance is the cheapest type of fleet cover you can get. It will make your vehicles road legal but only provides cover for other motorists if one of your drivers is to blame for the collision.
- Comprehensive – A comprehensive policy will provide full protection for your vehicles, even when the person driving is responsible for the collisions. Most comprehensive policies also cover for fire and theft.
- Public liability – If a member of public were to be injured or killed and one of your employees were responsible then your company could face a serious liability claim. Public liability insurance will ensure you have enough money to pay out in such a scenario.
- Windscreen repair – Windscreen repair is a useful addition type of cover you can get, especially if you have a lot of vehicles.
- Breakdown recovery- Breakdown recovery will ensure that if one of your vehicles were to break down, it would be back on the road ASAP.
The benefits of getting fleet insurance online
Below are some of the main benefits of getting fleet insurance quotes online.
- Get quotes quickly – A major benefit of getting fleet insurance online is that you’re able to get quotes very quickly and simply. Getting a lot of quotes is always recommended when you’re looking for fleet insurance so it prevents you from overspending.
- Tailor your policy to your exact needs – Another benefit of getting fleet insurance online is that you’re able to easily add and remove cover options as you need. If you want a very specific type of cover then this is very useful.
- No hard sell – When getting quotes online you also don’t have to deal with any hard sell, as you might when getting quotes over the phone.
Get fleet insurance quotes the easy way
If you’d like to get fleet insurance quotes from a panel of specialist providers now then simply click the green button below.