Get the right cover for your vehicles by getting multi vehicle fleet insurance quotes from specialist providers.
- Motor fleet quotes online – compare & save
- Any size fleet (2 to 500+ vehicles).
- Cars, Vans, Buses, Trucks and Special Types
- Fleet Cover for any Driver available
- Drivers under the age of 25
- Toxic, explosive or inflammable goods
- UK and European Insurance Cover
- Breakdown assistance
Multi Vehicle Fleet Insurance
Types of multi vehicle fleet insurance
- Third party – Third party insurance is the lowest level of cover you need to get for your vehicles so that they can be legally driven. It will be provide protection for your own vehicles however so if you want this you’ll need to get a higher level of cover.
- Third party, fire and theft – This is the same as third party cover except you are covered if your vehicle is stolen or damaged/destroyed by fire.
- Comprehensive – Comprehensive insurance will protect your vehicles for all types of collisions, including those that you or one of your named drivers is responsible for. Fire and theft is usually included as standard.
- Goods in transit – If the vehicles in your fleet are used for transporting goods then you should strongly consider getting goods in transit insurance. As the name suggests it will provide cover for the goods you transport for theft and damage.
- Breakdown assistance – Breakdown assistance is a very useful type of cover that you can also have included in a multi vehicle fleet policy for an additional cost. Most insurance providers offer this option.
Save money on multi vehicle fleet insurance
- Increase excess – Excess is the amount that you would pay towards a claim if you had to make one. Therefore increasing this amount is a very good way to make a saving on the overall cost of the policy. Of course this isn’t always worth it depending on how likely you are to make a claim since you will need to pay the extra at one point anyway.
- Pay annually – Another good way to make a saving on the overall cost of a multi vehicle fleet insurance policy is to pay for it annually rather than monthly since most providers will offer a discount for doing this.
- Make vehicles secure – Any steps you can take to make the vehicles in your fleet more secure will help to reduce the cost of your policy.
Get multi vehicle fleet insurance quotes now
Click the green button below to get multi vehicle fleet insurance quotes now.