Get car insurance with a DR30 conviction
A DR30 conviction is issued when you drive or attempt to drive and fail to provide a specimen for analysis. Having a DR30 conviction, just like most other convictions, can make it more of a challenge to obtain car insurance at a rate you can afford. Luckily there are specialist providers out there who can provide you with a quote that’s fair.
The punishment for a DR30 conviction is 3-11 points on your licence.
DR30 car insurance cover options
- Third party – Third party insurance is a good option if you want to keep the cost to a minimum and are happy with a basic level of cover that will make your vehicle road legal.
- Comprehensive – Comprehensive insurance will provide full protection for your vehicle, meaning you’ll be covered for collisions even if you’re at fault as well as for fire and theft.
- Breakdown assistance – Most insurance providers will give you the option to add breakdown assistance to your policy for an additional cost.
Ways to save money on DR30 car insurance
- Limit cover options – Limiting cover options is one of the best ways you can keep the cost of your car insurance to a minimum. A third party only policy is the cheapest level of cover you an get and while it won’t provide any protection for your own vehicle, it will mean that you can drive legally.
- Get a limited mileage policy – If you’re only planning to use your car on a limited basis then you might be able to benefit from getting a limited mileage policy. This is where you and your insurance provider agree to a certain number of miles you will stay under in a given period.
- Get a lot of quotes – Getting quotes from a lot of different providers is a very reliable way to save money too. It’s also very easy to do now.
Drink Driving Motoring Conviction Codes
|DR30||Driving or attempting to drive then failing to supply a specimen for analysis||3-11|
Get DR30 car insurance quotes now
Get DR30 car insurance quotes from a panel of specialist providers now by clicking the green button below.