Compare DR31 Car Insurance
- Cover available for your DR31 motoring conviction
- One short form – save time & money
Search & compare cheap quotes from UK DR31 Car Insurance providers including
Tailored quotes from a panel of convicted driver insurance specialists
Finding DR31 car insurance
A DR31 conviction means you were found guilty of driving or attempting to drive then failing to supply a specimen for analysis. This conviction can make it more difficult to get affordable cover from a mainstream insurance provider. The good news is that there are specialist providers of convicted drivers insurance who can offer you a quote at a fair price.
The punishment for a DR31 conviction is 3-11 points on your licence.
Types of DR31 car insurance available
- Collisions – Having cover for collisions, also known as road risks cover, is a legal requirement. The cheapest type of policy you can get is third party only, which will cover other road users if you’re to blame for a collision. Comprehensive insurance will provide a lot more protection for you own vehicle but also costs more.
- Courtesy car – Some comprehensive policy will provide you with a courtesy car if your car needs to be repaired or is written off. This isn’t the case with every provider however, so you should find out if this is important to you.
- Breakdown cover – Breakdown cover is something that a lot of insurance providers will give you the option of addition to your policy too.
Saving money on DR31 car insurance
- Increase excess – Excess is what you’d have to pay towards a claim should you have to make one. Increasing excess is a good way to lower the cost of your premium, if a little risky.
- Compare quotes online – The great thing about getting quotes online is that you don’t have any pressure to take out a particular policy. Instead you can easily compare them and choose the one that’s best.
- Get a basic policy – Another good way to save money on DR31 car insurance is by getting a basic third party only policy.
Drink Driving Motoring Conviction Codes
|DR31||Driving or attempting to drive then refusing to give permission for analysis of a blood sample that was taken without consent due to incapacity||3-11|
Get DR31 car insurance quotes the easy way
If you want to get DR31 car insurance quotes now then you’re in the right place. Just click the quotes button below and you can have tailored quotes from specialist providers in minutes.