Getting Launderette Insurance is easier than you think!
By clicking the button below you can receive multiple quotes within minutes
- Building Insurance
- Business Interruption
- Public Liability Insurance
- Machine repairs
- Monthly payment options
- Instant insurance documents available
Types of Cover Available
If you own or run a Launderette, you will already be aware of how important it is to take out insurance to protect your business against a wide range of risks. Setting up your insurance can be a time consuming process, especially if you take enough time to find out about all the options available and identify the best value deals.
If you are looking for a simple straight-forward way of setting up your insurance, safe in the knowledge that your insurance needs are in safe hands, then you have come to the right place.
Your business is your livelihood and it is therefore really important that you take out the appropriate insurance options to cover you for any type of unforeseen eventuality. The main types of cover options available are:
- Buildings cover – If you own the premises you should look to cover any damage through fire, flood or malicious damage. This type of cover will ensure that if required, a complete rebuild of the property will be taken care of by your insurer. It will also cover a large range of damage to the structure of the building.
- Contents – This entails any equipment that you keep in the launderette. So this will be your machines, seating etc.
- Public Liability – This is highly recommended for any business that has customers visiting their premises. If any of your customers are injured in the Launderette, you will be covered for compensation claims and the legal fees attached to it. Such claims could involve very high pay outs depending on the circumstances and severity of injury, so it really is a wise move to cover your business against this potentially costly risk.
- Employers’ Liability – if you employ people to work in your Launderette, taking out this type of cover will protect you should one of your employees injure themselves whilst at work. For many businesses, it is a legal requirement to have this cover in place. Our specialists will be able to discuss your circumstances with you to ensure that you have the necessary cover.
- Cash – Launderettes can often be targeted for theft, so taking out cover against theft of cash on the premises will give you peace of mind.
- Business Interruption – If your Launderette is damaged to the extent that it is unable to open, you will be missing out on income whilst the premises are closed. If you set up business interruption cover, you will receive payments calculated on your average takings so that you can keep your finances ticking over until you re-open.
Get Quotes Now
Now that you’re aware of the different types of cover that are available you’ll probably want to start getting quotes. The good news is you’re in the right place to do this. By clicking the green button below you’ll be take to a simple form which asks for some small details about yourself and the type of cover you want. After this you’ll be sent your quotes from the insurers on the panel for you to compare. It really is that easy!