Getting insurance for your Florists need not take a lot of time and effort. You can get as many quotes as you need by clicking the green button
- Building Insurance
- Business Interruption
- Public Liability Insurance
- Stock Insurance
- Monthly payment options
- Instant insurance documents available
What You Need to Know
When it comes to the crunch, you need to know that your shop is in safe hands should it be damaged by flood, fire or malicious damage. Your shop will no doubt be your livelihood and any risks to your shop present a serious risk to your financial situation. That is why you should give careful consideration to your insurance policy and all the smaller details that may have a major impact if overlooked.
Here are just some of the main types of cover you should consider:
- Buildings – If you own the florist shop, obviously it is important that you have buildings insurance to cover you for repairs and the possible requirement to rebuild the shop. The fixtures and fittings will fall under this cover too.
- Contents – This will cover your stock, i.e. flowers, ornaments, cards, etc in case they are damaged or even stolen. It will also cover any equipment that you have in the property such as the till or computer etc.
- Money – You can arrange to cover the cash that you have on the premises against theft.
- Public Liability – This is a really crucial element of cover as it may well be required should a customer have an accident on your premises and get injured. If they choose to claim against you and seek financial compensation, you will have any legal fees and compensation paid through the insurance company.
- Employers’ Liability – Any business that employs members of staff should take out employers’ liability to cover against the risk of staff injuries.
- Business Interruption – As a business owner, your income will probably be fully dependent on whether you are able to open for trade. If your shop is unable to open perhaps due to flood or fire, then this type of cover will ensure that you still have an income until you are able to open again.
There are a wide range of options available with different limits and excesses available so instead of just looking to the cheapest policies, you will be wise to do your homework when it comes to insurance.
Get Your Quotes The Easy Way
It can take hours ringing round call centres obtaining quotes, listening to endless hold music. Why go to all that trouble when there’s a much easier way. By clicking the green button below you’ll be taken to a short questionnaire where you’ll be asked some questions about yourself and your insurance needs. After taking a few minutes to fill this information in you’ll then have access to multiple quotes from florist shop insurance specialists for you to compare. What could be easier?