Click the green button to get shop insurance quotes from specialist providers
- Building insurance
- Cover for liability claims
- Stock & cash
- Vandalism to store front
- Monthly payment options
- Instant documentation
Get the cover you need at the right price.
Run your business with peace of mind by getting a great shop insurance policy
In order to run a successful shop, you not only need to sell products people want at the right price but you must also protect your business against risks. Shop owners face a myriad of risks and if you don’t take precautions to reduce these risks then it can have a big negative impact on your business. With this in mind, below are some of the most effective ways to protect your shop.
- Make your premises secure – One of the first things you should do in order to protect your shop from the risk of break ins and vandalism is to make your premises secure. High strength shutters are a must for protecting your shop when it’s closed. Depending on where your shop is located and the type of premises you have, you might also consider installing CCTV on the outside of the building as well as security lights. A security alarm is also a must for any type of shop.
- Be selective with your employees – There are a couple of reasons why being selective with the employees will help to protect your business. Firstly, having good staff that are well-trained and know how to deal with customers will help to reduce the likelihood of a liability claim from a customer. Secondly, hiring well-adjusted employees with a good attitude will help reduce the chance of a liability claim coming from one of them.
- Protect against shoplifting – Shoplifting is a big problem for shop owners and if you want to protect your business you need to take any steps you can to cut down the risk. You should train your staff to be very alert to what’s going on in the shop as well as being alert yourself. You should also put signs up that let shoplifters know they will be prosecuted if caught.
- Get a good shop insurance policy – Getting good cover for your shop is vital. A good shop insurance policy will protect your building as well as covering you for risks such as theft, vandalism and liability claims.
Get shop insurance quotes
If you want to get shop insurance quotes from a panel of specialist providers then simply click on the green button below and you can have them within a matter of minutes.