Compare Furniture Shop Insurance
- Shop insurance for all types of furniture shops
- One short form – save time & money
Search & compare cheap quotes from shop insurance providers including
Get your Furniture Shop insured the easy way!
By clicking the button below you can receive multiple quotes from insurance specialists within minutes
- Building Insurance
- Business Interruption
- Public Liability Insurance
- Employers’ Liability
- Goods in Transit
- Monthly payment options
- Instant insurance documents available
If you are a furniture shop owner, it will be really important to you that you have adequate protection for your shop and its contents. From public liability cover to business interruption cover, there are a wide range of possible policy options to consider when arranging your insurance.
There is no need for you to spend hours searching the web for the cheapest quotes or ringing round call centres to find out more about the types of cover available. By clicking the green button at the top or bottom of this page you can find a great value deal through an insurer that specialises in furniture shop insurance.
Some of the different policy options that are available are:
- Public Liability – This covers you against compensation claims and legal fees if a customer injures themselves whilst in your shop.
- Employers’ Liability – If one of your employees should have an accident whilst at work, then you will be covered if they claim for compensation.
- Buildings – If you own the building and there is some form of structural damage through fire, flood or malicious damage, then you will be covered for the cost of repairs and your insurance company will take care of the necessary work to restore the building.
- Contents and Stock – Any items that are stored in your shop such as the furniture that you sell and any equipment that you have such as computers are covered for damage and theft under this cover.
- Goods in Transit – As you will frequently be delivering furniture to your customers, it would be a good idea to get the stock covered whilst they are in transit, so they will be replaced if they get damaged or even stolen.
- Business Interruption – If your shop is forced to temporarily close due to flood or fire damage then you don’t need to worry about loss of income with this cover. An average income is calculated and you will receive regular payments to keep your business going until it is ready to re-open.
- Cash – If someone steals money that is kept on your premises, you don’t have to pay for this out of your own pocket as your insurer will reimburse you under this cover option.
Get Your Quotes Quickly & Easily
Once you know what you want to have included with your insurance policy you can then go about getting quotes. You could do this by phoning different insurance providers on the telephone one by one or you could do it the easy way. By clicking the button below you’ll be able to access multiple quotes from furniture shop insurance specialists. All you have to do is fill in some basic information about your policy needs. So why not take the first step to getting a great policy now.