If you own a shop then you need to protect it with the right type of insurance. Click the green button now to get quotes from specialist providers.
- Building insurance
- Cover for liability claims
- Stock & cash
- Vandalism to store front
- Monthly payment options
- Instant documentation
When you run a shop there are many things you need to think about, with insurance being high up on the list. All shop owners face the risk of theft, vandalism and liability claims amongst other things. Therefore a good insurance policy is a must. Shop insurance can be quite an expense so you want to take any steps you can in order to get the best deal. Before looking at some of the best ways to save money on shop insurance, below are some of the types of cover that are available with a shop insurance policy.
Types of cover available
- Building insurance – Building insurance will cover your premises itself for structural damage. The structure of your building might become damaged due to fire, flooding or another type of natural disaster. Whatever the case you’ll be covered.
- Stock & contents – If your stock or contents were to be stolen or damaged, you’d be compensated for the full value.
- Liability claims – Liability claims are a risk from both customers and employees. You can have both types of cover included in a shop insurance policy as well as legal fees.
- Business interruption – If you were unable to run your business for a period of time, then you’d be compensated until you can get back on your feet.
How to get the best deal
- Make your premises secure – Making your premises secure is one of the best ways to save on shop insurance. Taking steps such as installing CCTV, an alarm and strong shutters can all help to reduce your premium.
- Pay for the policy upfront – If you can afford to pay for your policy annually then you can negotiate a lower overall price with insurance providers.
- Get quotes from many providers – You should always make the effort to get more than one quote. If you don’t then you cannot be sure that you’re getting a good deal.
Get quotes now
If you’d like to get shop insurance quotes from a panel of specialist shop insurance providers then simply click the green button below. All you have to do is provide a bit of information about your business and the level of cover you require and you can have your quotes within minutes.