Getting the courier fleet insurance for your courier business is vital. Click the green button to get quotes now
- Comprehensive, Third Party Fire & Theft or Third Party Only
- Goods in Transit
- Public Liability
- Employers Liability
- UK and European Cover
- Breakdown cover available
- Monthly payment options
- Instant online courier insurance documents
Courier Fleet Insurance
Types of courier fleet insurance
- Road risks – Road risks is a fundamental type of cover that you’ll find on all courier fleet insurance policies. It will ensure that your vehicles are road legal and provide protection for collisions. The cheapest type of cover is third party only, which will ensure your vehicles are legal but will only provide cover for other motorists if one of your drivers is proven to be at fault.
- Goods in transit – Goods in transit insurance will provide protection for the goods you transport and will ensure you’re compensated if they’re damaged in transit of stolen.
- Public Liability – You can protect your business from liability claims by getting public liability insurance including in your policy. You might also consider having legal expenses included.
- Breakdown assistance – Breakdown assistance can also be added to a courier fleet policy for an additional cost.
Ways you can save money on courier fleet insurance
- Make your vehicles secure – Vehicle security is always something courier insurance providers take into account when coming up with the price for a policy. Therefore in order to keep costs down you should take any steps you can to make the vehicles in your fleet as secure as possible. This includes making the premises where they’re kept secure too.
- Hire low risk drivers – Low risk drivers are always cheaper to insure since they’re less likely to be involved in incidents where a claim needs to be made, at least in the eyes of insurance providers. Low risk drivers are generally those who are over 25 and have plenty of driving experience with no convictions.
- Pay upfront – Paying for your policy upfront rather than monthly via direct debit can also help you to make an overall saving.
- Get a lot of quotes – Getting quotes from a lot of different insurance providers is always recommended. You might not be aware you could get a policy cheaper elsewhere otherwise.
Get courier fleet insurance quotes the easy way
You can get courier fleet insurance quotes now from a panel of specialist providers simply by clicking the quote button below.
Once you’ve provided the required information you will then be able to compare your quotes and pick the best one.