Get courier motorcycle insurance quotes now by clicking the green button.
- Comprehensive, Third Party Fire & Theft or Third Party Only
- Goods in Transit
- Public Liability
- Employers Liability
- UK and European Cover
- Breakdown cover available
- Monthly payment options
- Instant online courier insurance documents
Courier Motorcycle Insurance
Types of courier motorcycle insurance
Below are some of the main types of cover you can get with a motorcycle courier insurance policy –
- Third party – Third party insurance will provide enough cover so that you can drive your motorcycle legally. If you want more protection for your own vehicle however, then you might consider getting a comprehensive policy.
- Comprehensive – A comprehensive policy provides cover for your motorcycle, even for collisions where you’re at fault. It also usually includes cover for theft and fire.
- Goods in transit – Goods in transit insurance will provide cover for the goods you transport and will ensure that you are compensated for their value if they’re stolen or damaged.
- Breakdown assistance – Breakdown assistance is a very useful type of additional cover you can get included with a courier motorcycle insurance policy.
Ways to save money on courier motorcycle insurance
Below are some great ways to save money on courier motorcycle insurance –
- Increase excess – Increasing the excess you’d pay in the event of a claim is a very easy way to reduce what you pay upfront for your insurance.
- Get a limited mileage policy – If you only work as a courier part-time then you can save money by getting a limited mileage policy. This is where you and your insurance provider agree to a certain number of miles that you will stay below. This helps to reduce the chance of you making a claim and therefore means insurance providers can offer you a lower price for your insurance.
- Have somewhere secure to park – Where your motorcycle is parked when not in use will certainly affect how much your insurance costs. Ideally you would have a locked garage to keep it in as this will help to reduce the risk of theft and vandalism significantly. Bikes that are parked on the street are at the greatest risk and therefore you can expect to pay more in this scenario.
Get courier motorcycle insurance quotes now
You can get courier motorcycle insurance quotes now by clicking the green button below. After you’ve filled out the quote form you’ll then have access to your tailored quotes. All you have to do is pick the one that’s best for you!