Compare Self-Build Motorhome Insurance
- Quotes from UK self-build motorhome and campervan insurance providers
- One short form – save time & money
Don’t have your registration number? No problem, click here.
Search & compare cheap quotes from UK self-build motorhome and campervan insurance providers including
Get self-build motorhome insurance quotes now from panel of 17+ motorhome cover specialists.
- Third Party & Comprehensive Cover
- Cover for Travelling Abroad
- Liability Claims
- Breakdown Assistance
Self-build Motorhome Insurance Explained
If you have a self-build motorhome then you wan to make sure it’s protected by getting the right type of cover. Below are some of the types of cover you can get with a self-build motorhome insurance policy.
Self-build motorhome insurance options
- Third party only – A third party only policy is the lowest level of cover you can get to make your vehicle road legal. A third party only policy will protect other road users if you’re involved in a collision where you’re to blame.
- Third party, fire and theft – This is the same as a third party policy except your vehicle is now covered for theft and damage caused by fire.
- Comprehensive – A comprehensive policy will protect your vehicle when you’re involved in a collision that you’re to blame for. A comprehensive policy usually includes fire and theft cover too.
- Contents cover – This will protect the contents of your motorhome for theft. Theft of contents is always a risk for motorhome owners, which is why many people choose to get this type of cover included in their policy.
- Breakdowns – If you don’t have breakdown cover then you can have it included with your insurance for an additional fee with most providers.
Reasons to get self-build motorhome insurance quotes online
Below are some good reasons to get self-build motorhome insurance quotes online.
- Quick and easy quotes – Getting quotes for your self-build motorhome doesn’t have to be a hassle. When you get quotes online all you have to do is fill out one simple form and you can get quotes from many different insurance providers. All you have to do is compare them and pick the best one.
- Potentially save money – Another big benefit to being able to get quotes in a quick and easy manner is that it could save you a good deal of money. This is because getting a lot of quotes prevents you from overspending for your cover.
- No pressure from providers – When getting quotes online, you also don’t have to worry about being pressured by insurance providers to take out a particular policy.
Get self-build motorhome insurance quotes now
Click the green button below to get self-build motorhome insurance quotes now.