Click the green button to get classic campervan insurance quotes now
- Comprehensive Insurance
- Third Party
- Fire & Theft
- Breakdown Assistance
- European Cover
Classic Campervan Insurance
Classic campervan insurance options
- Third party – A third party policy is the minimum level of insurance you need to get in order to make your campervan road legal. It essentially provides protection for other road users if you’re involved in a collision and are the one who’s to blame. You can add more protection for your own vehicle by adding fire and theft to a third party policy.
- Comprehensive – A comprehensive policy will provide the most protection for your vehicle since you will be covered for accidents that you are to blame for. Fire and theft are usually included in a comprehensive policy as standard.
- Agreed valuation – An agreed valuation policy means that if your campervan was written off, you’d be paid out an amount that you and your insurance providers agreed on initially. This is always a good idea for more specialist vehicles that don’t necessarily have a set market value.
- Breakdown assistance – If you breakdown in your campervan then you want to be sure you’ll be assisted as soon as possible. If you don’t already have breakdown assistance then you can have it included in your policy.
Save money on campervan insurance
- Make your campervan secure – Making your campervan secure is one of the best ways to save money on classic campervan insurance. Classic campervans can attract unwanted attention from thieves and vandals so you should always take any steps you can to make it more secure. Having a locked garage to park your campervan in is ideal but you should also install an alarm, use a steering wheel lock, don’t leave valuables on display and also consider using a tracking device.
- Get a limited mileage policy – If you only use your campervan at certain times then getting a limited mileage policy could help you save a considerable amount. Agreeing to do fewer miles will certainly help you save money on your insurance since you’re less likely to make a claim.
- Pay upfront – If you can pay for your policy annually rather than monthly then this is another way you can save money on your insurance.
Get campervan insurance quotes
Click the green button below and you can have classic campervan insurance quotes from specialist providers in a matter of minutes.