Skip lorry insurance quotes from a panel of skip truck insurance specialists just by clicking the green button!
- Comprehensive As well as Third Party
- UK and European Cover
- Legal Expenses
- Haulage Problems
- Loss of Licence
- Monthly payment options
- Instant Documentation
Skip Lorry Insurance
Skip lorry insurance cover options
- Third party – Third party insurance is the lowest type of cover you can get and essentially makes sure that any vehicles named on your policy are road legal. You can add more protection for your own vehicles by getting fire and theft added to a third party policy.
- Comprehensive – Comprehensive will provide cover for fire and theft. In addition to this, your own vehicles will be covered in the event that you or one of your drivers is involved in a collision where you’re to blame.
- Loss of licence – If you were to lose your licence and unable to operate as a recovery truck driver for a period of time, then you’d receive compensation until you could get it back.
- Liability claims – Public liability cover is always recommended for business operators. Members of the public are encouraged to file liability claims for all sorts of reasons these days so you want to be sure that your business is protected if this happened to you.
- Legal fees – Having legal fees included in your policy will ensure that you were able to fight a liability claim if you needed to.
Cutting down costs on skip lorry insurance
- Make security a priority – In order to cut down the costs of a skip lorry insurance policy, you should make security a top priority. Make sure that your vehicles are kept on a premises that’s safe and secure in order to reduce the chances of theft and vandalism.
- Hire good drivers – The best type of drivers to hire from an insurance point of view are those who are over 30, have plenty of truck driving experience and who don’t have any convictions.
- Pay for your policy upfront – If you can pay for your insurance annually when you first take it out then you should be able to make a good saving with most providers.
- Increase excess – Increasing what you’d pay in the event of a claim is another good way to reduce the cost of your premium.
Get skip lorry insurance quotes now
You can easily get skip lorry insurance quotes from a panel of expert providers now by clicking the green quote button below.