Get Unoccupied House Insurance quotes in a matter of minutes! Click the green button to get started
- Residential and Commercial Properties Accepted
- Contents and Building Cover
- Flexible Payment Options
- Quick and Easy Set Up
- Instant Documentation
What is Unoccupied House Insurance
Unoccupied house insurance is a type of insurance for those who have a property that is left unoccupied for an extended period of time. Because unoccupied property is at great risk, a special type of policy is required. Most home insurance policies will provide cover whilst the house is unoccupied for a certain period of time, usually 30 days or less. After this the home insurance policy is not in effect and your house is unprotected. This is why it’s so important to get cover in place if your house is left unoccupied for longer periods of time.
Who Can Benefit?
There are many scenarios where home owners can benefit from unoccupied house insurance. These include –
- The property is a holiday home that’s only used for a limited time of the year
- The house is a buy to let property without tenants
- The house is being renovated
- The house is awaiting probate
Types of Cover
- Contents Insurance – The contents of a house are at particular risk when it’s left unoccupied so getting them covered as part of the policy is a very good idea.
- Building Insurance – If any damage were to occur to structure of your house, then building insurance would provide protection for this.
- Water Damage – Water damage that occurs as a result of flooding or a broken pipe can be very costly to repair so it’s a good idea to have this option included in your policy.
- Vandalism – Unoccupied houses can often be targeted by vandals so having this option included in the policy will give you peace of mind.
- Secure the Property – When leaving a house unoccupied for long periods of time, the risk posed to it undoubtedly increases. However there are steps you can take to reduce the risk of it being vandalised or broken into. By taking measures to secure the property such as installing CCTV cameras, an alarm and security lights, you can make your house safer whilst also reducing what you pay for your policy.
- Get Multiple Quotes – Getting multiple quotes is one of the best ways that you can save on unoccupied house insurance. By getting multiple quotes you can compare them and decide which insurance provider offers you the best value for money.
Get Quotes The Easy Way
Since getting quotes is one of the best ways to save money on unoccupied house insurance, getting them in the easiest way possible makes the most sense. Luckily getting multiple quotes is now easier than ever. Once you click the green button below you’ll be taken to the quote form. After filling in some information you’ll then have access to tailored quotes from a panel of unoccupied house insurance specialists.
Having an unoccupied house standing empty for whatever reason can always be a worry, unless you have one of our brilliant unoccupied house insurance policies in place. These do what they say on the tin in more ways than one and are the ultimate in comprehensive insurances to cover your unoccupied house during those times when there’s nobody around. We offer the best range of insurance policies in this field and this is why we have earned our enviable reputation.
Why you need Our Insurance
An unoccupied house soon becomes known around a neighbourhood, and further afield. If its known that you only spend a few months at a time in a house then the rest of the year it is open to all manner of threats, both natural and manmade! Constantly worrying about whether your house is alright can turn into a very stressful experience, let us get you the insurance policy you need to allow you to rest easy at night.
Why we’re the best
Our specialist knowledge in the area of unoccupied house insurance makes us the leading name in this field and allows us to give the best possible products to our customers. The reviews and testimonies from our many satisfied customers speak volumes for the both the high level of our insurance policies and the exemplary customer service we offer as standard.
Benefits of Unoccupied House Insurance
• Highly tailored policies for Insurance for House Insurance for Unoccupied Properties
You may have specific requirements which are outside of the boundaries of usual unoccupied house insurance and this is where our highly tailored policies really come into their own. Custom created from scratch we add in everything that you do want and you won’t be paying for anything you don’t need.
• Compare quotes Insurance for Unoccupied House Quotes easily
There is no easier way to compare quotes for unoccupied house insurance than through us. All the info you could need to make an informed decision is right there in front of you in an easy to read format to take the stress out of your decision making.
• Save time and money on Unoccupied House Insurance
Plenty of companies promise to save you time and money but few do it to the extent that we do. It take a mere 30 seconds to answer questions, the quotes relevant to your answers arrive almost instantly. In short, we save you more of both than any other company.
• Multiple payment options for Insurance for Unoccupied House Quotes
Everybody should have the choice of how they pay for their unoccupied house insurance and we offer multiple options on all our policies. This makes it easier on your pocket if you prefer to pay in small, easy to manage monthly instalments.
• Instant documentation for Unoccupied House Insurance
Once you have paid your initial instalment or the whole lot if you prefer, your documents will arrive in your inbox instantly. There’s no hanging about waiting when you buy our insurance policies.
Making a claim on your unoccupied house insurance, especially if it’s a long way from your permanent home, can be a real pain. We realise that this you want this unpleasant process to be dealt with quickly, easily and efficiently, and deliver on all 3 points.