Get tipper truck insurance quotes easily. Click the green button to get your quotes now!
- All Types of Cover
- UK and Europe
- Breakdown Assistance
- Expert Advice
- Instant Documentation
A Guide to Tipper Truck Insurance
Tipper truck insurance options
- Road risks – Tipper trucks need to be covered for road risks just like any other type of vehicle. You can decide what level of cover is best for your business by choosing either a third party policy, which is the cheapest option; or a comprehensive policy, which provide the most protection for your own trucks.
- Part replacement – Tipper trucks come with a lot of expensive parts that can be targeted by thieves. This is why it’s always a good idea to get parts replacement included in a tipper truck insurance policy.
- Liability claims – Liability claims are certainly something you should be prepared for when you run your own business. You can get both public liability and employer’s liability included tripper truck insurance policy, as well as legal expenses.
- Breakdowns – Make sure you’re prepared for breakdowns by getting breakdown recovery included in your policy.
Factors that affect the price of tipper trucks insurance
Knowing the factors that affect the cost of tipper truck insurance can help you save money. With this in mind, below are some of the biggest things that will affect the cost of your insurance.
- Number of trucks – The number of trucks you want to insurance will certainly affect how much your policy costs. Larger fleets will always cost more since there’s more chance you’ll need to make a claim.
- Named drivers – The named drivers on your policy is another factor that will affect cost. Most trucking firms therefore will choose to hire drivers who are cheapest to insure. This is usually drivers who are over 30 and have plenty of truck driving experience.
- Security of the vehicles – You should take any steps you can to make your vehicles more secure, including making the premises where they’re kept as secure as possible too. This will certainly help to reduce the cost of cover.
- Level of cover – The level of cover you get is another thing that impacts cost. Third party policies always cost less, all things being equal, but they also provide the least protection for your own trucks.
Get tipper truck insurance quotes from specialist providers
To get tipper trucks insurance quotes that you can easily compare just click the button below now.