Compare Tradesman Restoration Insurance Quotes
- Quotes from UK Tradesman Restoration Insurance providers
- One short form – save time & money on your Tradesman Restoration Insurance
Search & compare cheap quotes from UK Tradesman Restoration Insurance providers including
Why you need Tradesman Restoration Insurance cover
Working in restoration means you’re often working with peoples’ most valuable possessions, whether it’s a car, house or piece of antique furniture. This being the case, it makes sense to have good liability insurance in place so you can work with full peace of mind.
A tradesman restoration insurance policy can provide you with full liability protection as well as cover for things like personal accidents, loss of income and damage/theft of your tools.
Look through the cover options below to help you make an informed decision when taking out a policy.
No matter how experienced a Tradesman Restoration you are accidents can happen. That’s why the panel of expert Tradesman Restoration Insurance providers can get the right cover for you
Cover available includes:
- Business equipment
- Employers' liability insurance
- Business buildings and contents insurance
- Tools and equipment insurance
- Contract works insurance
- Public liability insurance
- Plant and Machinery
- Personal accident insurance
- Legal expenses
Types of Tradesman Restoration Insurance available
- Personal accident cover - If you were injured whilst on the job then any medical expenses would be covered as well as your personal income until you were able to get back to work.
- Public liability - Liability claims are always a risk when working with the public so getting a good amount of public liability cover included in your policy is a must. You can choose exactly how much cover to get depending on the size of your business.
- Employers' liability - If you have any employees at all, even if they're part-time, then you need to have employers' liability cover included in your policy.
- Tools - You can also get cover for your tools, whether they're on-site or in your van. Sometimes insurers will insist that the van is parked in a compound or secure garage overnight so be sure to find out the details of the cover you can get.
- Business equipment - The businesses equipment used by tradesman is often very expensive so it's a good idea to get cover for defective and damaged equipment.
- Legal expenses - In addition to getting cover for liability claims, you can also get cover for legal expenses includes in a tradesman policy.
Saving money on Tradesman Restoration Insurance cover
- Make your premises secure - If you have a premises that you work from then you'll certainly want to take any steps you can to make it as secure as possible. The same thing applies to your van if you have cover for your tools while they're stored in it.
- Shop around - You should always make sure you get a lot of quotes when looking for a tradesman insurance policy. You might be able to get a better deal elsewhere that you're not aware of if you simply take out the first policy you're offered.
- Pay upfront - If you can afford to pay for your policy on a yearly rather than monthly basis then the majority of insurance providers will give you a considerable discount for doing this. You will of course pay more upfront but it will reduce the overall cost of the policy.
- Increase excess - If you had to make a claim on your policy then the excess is the amount you would pay towards it. By increasing the excess on your policy you can reduce your monthly payments. Of course it's a little bit of a risky way to cut down costs since you'd have to pay extra when making a claim.
Tradesman Restoration Insurance FAQ
What is tradesman restoration insurance?
Tradesman restoration insurance is a type of insurance that will protect you for the main risks that come with the job. This includes things such as –
- Liability claims from the public
- Liability claims from employees
- Personal accidents
- Theft or damage of tools
- Accidental death
What type of cover do I need most?
This is something only you can decide and will depend on if you need to insure your premises and whether or not you have employees. If you do have employees, then you’ll certainly need to get employers’ liability insurance. Public liability insurance might not be legally required but it is highly recommended.
How much will a policy cost?
This depends on –
- Your age
- The level of cover you require
- Number of employees
- Security of your premises
- Value of your tools
- How you pay for your policy
Get Tradesman Restoration Insurance quotes
There are several ways you can save money on tradesman restoration insurance but one of the best ways is by getting a lot of quotes. You can do this now by simply clicking the green button.